Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll rd that.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    If it was possible, the first 5 or so guys should have had caution free finish but those behind them should have been waved the caution flag. They had to race for position through all the carnage, how crazy is that?! (maybe not crazy enough for Stanton Barrett though )

And no, I don't blame NASCAR.
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

Someone keeps saying that Nascar broke their own rules by not throwing the caution....where does the rules state that the caution MUST be thrown at any given time?!?!?!? David Hoots makes the call as to when the caution flies, and if and when it does, the field is frozen at the moment of caution, which will revert back to the last scoring loop, except on the last lap, when Nascar will use every means at its disposal to determine the finishing order
    to include time stamped TV images. Thats the rule. I havent seen anyone disseminate a rule stating that the caution will fly as soon as X or Y occures on the track....maybe I just don't read enough, but I havent seen
    it.
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ