Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    But I want to say that I am one more time impressed by what Mikko is showing.

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1LM1
    But I want to say that I am one more time impressed by what Mikko is showing.
    This is the 'real' Mikko. This is the same what he did in 2005. Fast in the Focus in Sardinia and Acropolis.
    But I am a little afraid. Loeb is learning faster than both BP- Ford drivers. Gronholm has a problem. He lose a lot of time. I think he is frustrating that he is not fighting for 1st-2nd place, but 1st-2nd-3rd. Loeb and Hirvonen are both faster.

I am most impressed by Latvala time's. Pitty he has problem in service. He can reach a good result. Two long day's left.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Why do you say different ?
    There is a lot of snow. Loeb and Marcus are struggling because of that. Hirvonen is third on the road and it's an advantage.
    There's almost no difference between 2nd (Gro) and 3rd (Hirvi). 2nd and 6th - yes, but not 2nd and 3rd. Hirvonen can stay in the lead. You didn't believe in him after the first day in Australia, but he did make it to the victory. But that time everyone said that he was helped by his road position too. And yet, he beat Solberg fair and square. Why don't you trust him again?
    Martin Holmes about Sebastien Loeb: "Misery is being beaten when you just can't understand why".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was just comparing his pace to Marcus' and Loeb's.
    I trust him. He is very impressive and he is proving that he is better than Henning (even in Norway!).
    What I wanted to say is that I don't think he will be able to match Marcus pace tomorrow.
    He is not equal with Marcus yet IMHO. But the truth is he is just behind now.

Mikko is very good.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    agree with not, there is not much space now for teamorders
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Nah: Hirvonen is not as good as Bosse by far, those last seconds, which Bosse leads over him by, in almost every rally, means, except for talent: experience, experience and experience. Hirvonen is very good though, and I am impressed. Men en gång är ingen gång: två gånger är en gång gång.
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sure Mikko has still much to learn, but today he showed that he is on right way, the most important thing is that he leads by driving, not by someones missfortune, those are small things but gives confidense and shows Mikko that Loeb and Bosse eat same bread them too.
    I belive this make some guys see him as a driver too, the same goes for Latvala quality stuff he also.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok... There's one thing that is very important not only in a rally, but in life too. No matter how strong someone is, no matter how experienced they is, there's always someone younger, though with less experience, who comes and beats stars. That was with Gronholm (though he wasn't that young) when he just cam and won in Sweden in 2000. That happened with Solberg, when (still learning) he won in GB in 2002. That happened to Loeb, who won in Germany that year. There're situations when not those, who have more experience, win. And rally Norway is just on of these cases. Mikko is showing what he's capable of. And if there's any place for someone young and talented to beat Loeb in a direct fight, it must be here. And Mikko knows it. And he'll be pushing to the victory. As was said in HISTORY... there comes the time... when new heroes come...
    Martin Holmes about Sebastien Loeb: "Misery is being beaten when you just can't understand why".

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    I was just comparing his pace to Marcus' and Loeb's.
    I trust him. He is very impressive and he is proving that he is better than Henning (even in Norway!).
    What I wanted to say is that I don't think he will be able to match Marcus pace tomorrow.
    He is not equal with Marcus yet IMHO. But the truth is he is just behind now.

Mikko is very good.
    Mikko is good, very good but not in the same class as Marcus. Tomorrow is "moving" day (as they say in Golf) for Marcus.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Why do you say different ?
    There is a lot of snow. Loeb and Marcus are struggling because of that. Hirvonen is third on the road and it's an advantage.

Seb was saying the poistion was a problem mainly on the stage they repeated today, because of the group N tracks. I dont think there was much difference between 2nd and 3rd.

Marcus was just not a very good day, I think (or Mikko in a very good one).

anyway it's too early for team orders. On Sunday we'll see... I just hope that if it's a 1-2 ford that they Ford will not ask Mikko to let Marcus pass him. It would be a much more impressive win than Australia for Mikko.