Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    Bass was pissed at the event. Kyle told him he would do it, and Sam said he would make a fake to destroy, not the real thing
    oh, i didn't know that, but that was actually the real one that Kyle smashed right?
    2009 Truck Pick'em Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    correct
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muggle not
    Sure, it would have been even more original if he had pissed on it. That is what we need, something that excites the kooks. Hell, drivers have no obligation to show respect to the sponsors.
    when Dale sir jummp on top of his car, was that disrespect to the car makers? or when Alan Kulwicki was the first driver to make his own victory lap? beside kyle said he was buying more guitars for himself
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The instant classic
    when Dale sir jummp on top of his car, was that disrespect to the car makers? or when Alan Kulwicki was the first driver to make his own victory lap? beside kyle said he was buying more guitars for himself
    Oh BS. Your argument is laughable and a huge stretch in an attempt to justify Kyle's bad behavior. Dale Earnhardt never destroyed a trophy that he earned. He had too much respect for the effort that made it possible among other important things. What did Alan Kulwicki destroy by driving in the opposite direction? Not a darn thing. You're attempting to compare a snot-nosed punk to two NASCAR champions. Puhleeze.

I don't know of any NASCAR driver who smashed a trophy - in VL no less. Most adult race car drivers have respect for their sponsors, their car owner, the race track that awarded the trophy and their fellow competitors who would welcome earning such a valuable trophy. When Brad Keselowski earned a similar trophy last year at Nashville he napped with his trophy in his arms on his flight back home. It's called RESPECT and obviously Kyle never learned the definition of that word.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    You are only digging the hole deeper.
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1329
    It's called RESPECT and obviously Kyle never learned the definition of that word.
    Hopefully as Kyle gets older and wiser, he'll see what a disrespectful thing it was to smash that guitar. I feel sorry for the people who built it and decorated it. It really had to hurt their feelings to see him smash something that obviously they had great affection for.

It just wasn't good manners.
    DVR . . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh BS. Your argument is laughable and a huge stretch in an attempt to justify Kyle's bad behavior. Dale Earnhardt never destroyed a trophy that he earned. He had too much respect for the effort that made it possible among other important things. What did Alan Kulwicki destroy by driving in the opposite direction? Not a darn thing. You're attempting to compare a snot-nosed punk to two NASCAR champions. Puhleeze.

I don't know of any NASCAR driver who smashed a trophy - in VL no less. Most adult race car drivers have respect for their sponsors, their car owner, the race track that awarded the trophy and their fellow competitors who would welcome earning such a valuable trophy. When Brad Keselowski earned a similar trophy last year at Nashville he napped with his trophy in his arms on his flight back home. It's called RESPECT and obviously Kyle never learned the definition of that word.
    if this was some other driver and NOT kyle everyone wolud have laugh it up and said how " original" that was
    kyle won and the trophy is his and he wants to smash it then its his too, and if the kyle hates dont like it tuff for them
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muggle not
    You are only digging the hole deeper.
    well its calling having fun nothing liked getting under the skin of the hates

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    if this was some other driver and NOT kyle everyone wolud have laugh it up and said how " original" that was
    kyle won and the trophy is his and he wants to smash it then its his too, and if the kyle hates dont like it tuff for them
    I'm not everyone and I wouldn't "laugh it up". I don't hate Kyle. I pity him. He hasn't even started to learn life's hard lessons.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm not everyone and I wouldn't "laugh it up". I don't hate Kyle. I pity him. He hasn't even started to learn life's hard lessons.
    sure the laugh woludnt happen
    i dont pity kyle hes getting the job done winning alot of races i pity other drivers like the 88 team
    but for hard lesssons? hes still young, hes got along time to learn racing needs its bad boy, and tony is getting oldder now and has his own team hes chilled over the years, and when kyle mature over time, we will see someone new thats the young punk bad boy, but i think kyle enjoys it