Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Some what?
    The car isn't fast enough.
    i think it is, and if it had the merc engine, it would be easily out running brawn.....btw, why do you not loan him one of yours??

as far as i am concerned, if they were big enough, that one ball would be all it would take to show he is the best out there mokin:
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    i think it is, and if it had the merc engine, it would be easily out running brawn.....btw, why do you not loan him one of yours??

as far as i am concerned, if they were big enough, that one ball would be all it would take to show he is the best out there mokin:
    Newey made the switch from Ferrari to Renault, because he can't design a car around any engine, he needs the smallest one possible, and this time he got the least powerful one on the grid.
    RedBull still has access to Ferrari engines if they wish to use them, just make the switch with STR, but now it's to late.

PS: I doubt the engine performance would make such a big difference though. It's all about a lack of downforce compared to the Honda car.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll have to go with Vettel. You messed your race up yourself and now you are kinda whining and insinuating that the team should have covered your butt by changing your fuel strategy. You have stated that you wouldn't have been able to catch Button anyway. Red Bull just wanted their 2-3 finish and got it without having to rob Webber of his earned second place by fixing your mistake for you. Quiet down and don't mess up next time.
    If legislation makes you equal, you aren't.

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    "Donkey of the interviews" goes to Windsor , for asking the same questions twice , and "Priceless moment of the interviews" goes to Vettel , who , in his time talking , twice laughed and smiled widely while saying he wasn't happy .

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Barrichello for the start, though I guess that some of his accidents were just him trying anything to regain some ground as he'd never have scored from where he was.

Bourdais was off pace all weekend too.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    To be fair to Bourdais he was saddled with a rather pointless 1-stop strategy today, difficult to show pace when you start off in the only car over 700 kilos and then spend half the race on option tyres.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiero 5.7
    I'll have to go with Vettel. You messed your race up yourself and now you are kinda whining and insinuating that the team should have covered your butt by changing your fuel strategy.
    Well that's why one has a team and a strategists an so on, to cover up for unexpected situation.
    Or you think they are there paid just to talk to him through the radio?!

Bottom line, they didn't use their brains. It's impossible to make a 3 stop strategy work against a better car, and hi steam had 14 odd laps in order to decide for the best strategy still they blew it.

Alo Vettel doesn't have to take all the rubbish from the team, the day he chooses to walk there will be a war over him between the big teams.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Naomi Campbell. What was that dizzy bint on before the race. Whatever it was, perhaps she gave some to Rubens to help him overtake.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Rubens and Hamilton (who?) :

Piquet driver of the race for his pass on Lewis
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    I don't think there was a donkey today. Rubens has had car drama, Vettel was pushing hard and made a mistake - big Woop! Its what we want from our F1 drivers.

The rest performed as their cars allowed.
    All other opinions are wrong....