Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Its only bl00dy true!

Autosport and others are now carrying the story.

Wow!
    All other opinions are wrong....

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/75784

The team is unwilling to make any further comment on its plans until the FIA announces its 2010 entry list on June 12.
    Total anonymity.

While other newcomers seem to have at least some kind of seriousness and also racing background to have at least a conceivable thought about racing in F1, then I'm afraid enterprises of March and Superfund are total jokes, who have a grand total of zero background, expertise and plans. Funnily the names of them have emerged after May 29, so I wonder if they filled the application form in the last minute just for fun to "see what happens". In the same way we forum members could have created a "Team MSF" and sent our application to FIA to race in F1. :

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/75784In the same way we forum members could have created a "Team MSF" and sent our application to FIA to race in F1. :
    Good idea but we'd have had to rip off the name of an old F1 team judging by the current applications.

Andrea Moda F1 anyone?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by VkmSpouge
    Bring back Brabham, Tyrrell and Cooper while we're at it :
    I'm waiting on the Auto Union's position first. They might follow Delage in, who knows? You heard it here first...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by christophulus
    Good idea but we'd have had to rip off the name of an old F1 team judging by the current applications.

Andrea Moda F1 anyone?
    I wouldn't trust them with a credible slot car entry let alone technology's finest sport...

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic
    Its only bl00dy true!

Autosport and others are now carrying the story.

Wow!
    Mmmmm...while the Autosport report says "March, the team which competed in grand prix racing from 1970 to 1992..." there is no team, just a "non-trading registered company".

AFAIK David Hunt still owns the rights to the Lotus F1 team name, so perhaps we can expect to see the Lotus name back too.
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 1,082 Times in 604 Posts
    Sadly the FIA is not releasing a list of all entries. I think a reliable list would be a big help in discussing their viability. Plus we would have an official, non speculative list!
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones
    Sadly the FIA is not releasing a list of all entries. I think a reliable list would be a big help in discussing their viability. Plus we would have an official, non speculative list!
    Yes, this piece by piece stuff is truly ridiculous, and there is no reason for it. FIA would actually be much better served if they DID release an official list, because it makes their position stronger. Even if some of the hardliner FOTA teams refuse to ultimately participate, if just 2 or 3 more break the ranks (as I would imagine Force India, Brawn and probably McLaren would), we could have a full field of 26+ cars on the grid. Granted, not all the ones we want to see, but from FIA's point of view, that's a pretty good argument.