Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Your favorite sim track or rally stage..

Thought it would make a great poll, but too many possibilities for answers.

favorite track: I'm absolutlely lovin' Brno on GTR. I think "Brno" means flow in Czech, cause this track is all about that. Spa is next best

Favorite rally stages: There is an 8 minute UK stage on Ralllisport challenge 2 that is an absolute blast. Combo of tramc and gravel. Really big fun!
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Favorite Track: Circuit La Sarthe from GT4 with a Prototype (with and without the chicanes) ; Anoka Speedway from Nascar: Dirt to Daytona (hardest dirt track oval on a sim game) Adelaide from TRD3 (best Aussie circuit).

Favorite Rally: WCR on PSP, 1st and 2nd rounds in the Rally of Japan (they're alot of fun to drive) and the 3rd round of Monte Carlo. the Monte Carlo round requires zero faults, one wrong turn on the one lane road and your off the cliff.

I have others but haven't played much racing games recently
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Track: Bathurst on TRD3 - real sense of achievement when you nail it

Rally: Mobil 1 Rally - Tyrone's ditches (Ireland) and SS1 Manx Rally!
    RBR: Bisanne (France), Noiker (Japan)
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    The full Nurbergring on various games.

On TRD3- Donington Park (national) a true drivers circuit. Brands Hatch Indy is also terrific.
    TRD1- Bristol, it's just mad!!

Colin Mcrae Rally- Swedish snow rallies are fun and Japan in the wet
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The old nurburgring on GT4

Norisring on TRD3 (just because i've been there)

Donington on any game, because its a great circuit, i've driven round it in real, plus its the closest circuit to me.

Adelaide is a cool track.

Spa is a great track, although i dont like the TRD3 version, its too bumpy...especially in a dtm car.

Suzuka on GT4. Perhaps the most realistic version i've seen of it.

And quite alot more i think...

How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    track..castle combe, just love how narrow it is with a full grid of cars on it...the chicanes too

have CMR 4/ 5 amd rallisport challenge 2...all the stages are great on the games, but to choose a fav one i will go for CMR 4- AUSTRALIA stage 4
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I am evil Homer
    Track: Bathurst on TRD3 - real sense of achievement when you nail it

Rally: Mobil 1 Rally - Tyrone's ditches (Ireland) and SS1 Manx Rally!
    RBR: Bisanne (France), Noiker (Japan)

i hope that Bathurst gives you a real sense of achievement when you complete it, coz i cant complete it without crashing or being rammed of the track with a full grid of cars....any tips lol
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RALLY TEAM GB
    track..castle combe, just love how narrow it is with a full grid of cars on it...the chicanes too
    hate to disappoint you, but Castle Combe is alot wider in real life. Plus the last corner is a little out on the game too.

I've been driven round in a caterham on the track
    How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can't believe there's people who LIKE Castle Coombe! that track is such a challange for me and doesn't seem to flow at all. maybe that's it's charm though - it for sure has character!

my favorites are Spa and then Bathurst. nothing else that I've 'raced on' even comes close. after those two I'd really have to think about what comes next. hmmmm...

and also Indianapolis and Dover. I have a certain love for ovals since I used to race on them for real. of course just driving on an oval isn't that much fun, but racing on one is as fun as anything!
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny shell
    I can't believe there's people who LIKE Castle Coombe! that track is such a challange for me and doesn't seem to flow at all. maybe that's it's charm though - it for sure has character!
    I like Castle Combe. i's one of the fastest tracks on TRD3 Flying through those chicanes taking loads of curb is fun.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!