Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned wtf?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Banned wtf?

Ok slightly confused here. A couple of times in the last week or so I've logged in on Caroline's PC on IE and got the message to say I've been banned and then when I've logged in on my PC or even just on Firefox on Caroline's PC it's everything is alright

Any idea why this is happening and is this happening to anyone else? I suspect it's something strange with cookies but still don't see why it would do that!

Cheers

Daniel
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Ok slightly confused here. A couple of times in the last week or so I've logged in on Caroline's PC on IE and got the message to say I've been banned and then when I've logged in on my PC or even just on Firefox on Caroline's PC it's everything is alright

Any idea why this is happening and is this happening to anyone else? I suspect it's something strange with cookies but still don't see why it would do that!

Cheers

Daniel
    My English isn't very good
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    perhaps it is an IP range which has been banned.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Perhaps. Or maybe one of the mods lays in wait till I log on to my account on Caroline's PC and bans me and then quickly unbans me?

Also, why does it take almost 3 hours for an admin to reply? Surely you guys don't have real lives and anything more important to do than to reply to my request which is not really all that important in the big scheme of things!

Cheers for the reply. Will see if it happens again and if I see what's causing it on my end if anything.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

Cheers

Daniel
    I can not beleive you are using Caroline's computer!!
    what is wrong with her?
    U should have been banned a long time ago and the Caroline needs to be sending her PMs to me......I thought she was a good girl

PS You should not have disturbed the powers in charge, now they will ban her as well
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Oooooooooook.........

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Weird. I'm banned again on IE on Caroline's PC, now I'm also banned on the internet PC's at work too But when I go on Firefox on Caroline's PC it's OK and when I go on my PC it's fine on IE and FF. Strange.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Are you sure that it isn't for old times sake? :

I seem to remember logging in and being told I was banned once, struggled to think what I might have done and then tried again and was successful
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Weird. I'm banned again on IE on Caroline's PC, now I'm also banned on the internet PC's at work too But when I go on Firefox on Caroline's PC it's OK and when I go on my PC it's fine on IE and FF. Strange.
    Fousto and Ioan are being questioned as we speak. We'll get to the bottom of this.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I have never been banned. Probably would get more done when I am home if i Was!!!
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".