Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marco vs Danica

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Marco vs Danica

Since they are teammates, who will win this AGR battle? The boy or the girls? What do you think?
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Marco wins this battle . i think he's a better racer IMO.
    I know jack s**t, yep met him once on this forum

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I think that he is faster, but he is still very young. On the other hand, Danica seems self-obsessed. So Marco might win it. I hope so
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My vote's for Marco too. He's got his mind on the ultimate goal - F1 Champion, and will work and do what it takes to get there. Racing is his life. Danica's ultimate goal is to be a celebrity. Her racing is the means, not the end. Not the same thing at all.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I believe Danica is passionate about her racing. I hope she has the car and the team she needs to get there this season because last year I don't think she did and it must have been frustrating. I'm hoping she smokes him.
    We\'ve got loud guitars and big suspicions, great big guns and small ambitions, and we still argue over who is God. Hey there miscreation, bring a flower time is wasting. It\'s hard to make a stand. /Sheryl Crow

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    If (when?) Marco goes for F1, I don't think you'll ever hear him wonder how high the TV ratings will be for his first race (unlike a certain other well known IRL driver).

I've only seen him in a few go-kart and Star Mazda races and he did pretty well. But from what I hear, the kid has got the goods. Some of his detractors say that he was handed his maiden victory last season. Though I didn't see the race, it seems to me that you have to be running up front for someone to "hand" you a victory.

Good luck to the kid.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Marco is a great OW road racer, possibly better then Speed. Watkins Glen showed his talent and would've easily one in not for the dumbass taking him out. then at Sonoma he sorta got lucky but he was running good the whole race.

I think hes way better then Danica but alot of drivers are better then her, so thats not saying much. Danica is too busy trying to get commercial ads then racing for a win.
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I saw him in Star Mazda too, and yup I'd say he's got the stuff. He should be good too though, he's got some of the finest mentors there are right there at his arms' length there for him every step of the way. That may make everyone want a win ever quicker from him than from Danica too though.
    Should be a pretty good team to watch though - his last name, speed, youth, beauty....A marketer's dream team I'd say.
    I'm sure he's got lotsa wins coming his way; but I hope Danica gets her's first though.
    We\'ve got loud guitars and big suspicions, great big guns and small ambitions, and we still argue over who is God. Hey there miscreation, bring a flower time is wasting. It\'s hard to make a stand. /Sheryl Crow

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I hope that Marco will beat her. Danica seems quite arrogant to me IMO.
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Definately Marco. He is a true racer. I agree with beachgirl in that Danica's goal it to be a celebrity & racing is her way to achieve that.