hehe,even when I´m not an F12010 player and what I´ve heard from my friend about online, yeah the level there isn´t too great and as has been said even at this thread most of the players are there just to cause mayhem.

What comes to wheels and all aids off,its always one of those things the people complain about. Its actually true that with wheel,you are quicker at most of the racing games than with pad because with pad,the car doesnt turn so well and even if it does the tyres are always in maximum turning position and you lose speed specially at the faster corners. Also the throttle with wheel gives you a quicker acceleration and sometimes even a higher top speed. What comes to all assists off it is just the most giving even when sometimes a bit fustrating thing at the motorsport games and far from cheating,even if it may help you with top speeds,it surely makes you to lose time on brakings and cornering.

It still sounds a bit weird to me that actually at assists accepted games,there doesnt seem to be any lock up for host settings as in most of the games?? You can still pick,whatever you want to drive with?

Anyway but its still not cheating! It is just about what kind of equipment you have to play these games and we all know that wheels are more fun too. So keep going!

ps. The forum talk at codies is just normal.. Remember the times when people were yelling at driving forums with different games that making setups is cheating...