Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ms replacing JT?

Hello everybody,
    today I have good news for our tifosi. If the news turns out to be true, of course, boy I would be happy. MS would still be here. German precision and skill still serving Ferrari and for many years to come.
    These two articles (http://it.sports.yahoo.com/13022007/...osto-todt.html) and: http://www.datasport.it/leggi.aspx?id=4254212 (both in Italian) are referring to this other article (yeah, I know...) published by the german magazine Auto-Motor-und-Sport (http://www.auto-motor-und sport.de/sport/formel_1/hxcms_article_501968_14396.hbs) in which the journalist talks about the possibility that MS would br replacing Todt. How soon, I don't know. Two reasons why I like these news, in addition to what I said before:
    1. With MS we (at Ferrari, of course) could see more of a continuity at a high level that we could otherwise see, say, if some one totally new would be hired.
    2. that with MS presence the Schumi bashers would still have a sense of purpose.

Great driver is no guarantee of being a great team manager.

See - Prost, Alain.
    Lauda, Niki.
    Surtees, John.

Maybe Michael can be good at management, but I wouldn't like to say he could be if the basis for saying that is his success as a driver.

The two are very different skills.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    Great driver is no guarantee of being a great team manager.

See - Prost, Alain.
    Lauda, Niki.
    Surtees, John.

Maybe Michael can be good at management, but I wouldn't like to say he could be if the basis for saying that is his success as a driver.

The two are very different skills.
    Good point

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    2. that with MS presence the Schumi bashers would still have a sense of purpose.

Existenialist quote of the year!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Seriously, when I saw the thread title, I thought he's gonna replace Trulli at Toyota and we have a Team Schumacher...
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He looks like a good person for the job but as said before those are two different skills and Todt has done a hell of a job.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'm not sure putting him at the top of the team right away is the best option. However involved he was with the team, there is probably still a lot he's not familiar with. Big changes are not what Ferrari needs.

Now, if he's gonna be working with JT for one or two seasons to take it from there, that would be totally different.
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The German press do love their wild rumours
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erki
    Seriously, when I saw the thread title, I thought he's gonna replace Trulli at Toyota and we have a Team Schumacher...

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    well so far Berger is a idiot and 2nd tier driver
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"