Page 3 of 251 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Welcome Jens!
    They'll be back the day they get their track strategy right. The car is not as bad as some people hope it is and I think that tomorrow it will show.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    I've never minded the team particularly, although some of the fans wind me up :

Ferrari are currently suffering from a long time of being succesful, everyone seems to think of them as underacheiving at the minute but in reality they are just having a lean spell like most teams go through.

Personally I think that the drivers are a touch mediocre (especially after having had MS for so many years), Kimi is obviously a talent but seems to have been making silly mistakes and although i like Massa I really don't think that he is cut from the same cloth as the F1 greats. TBH I feel that Alonso and Hamilton are extremely good and also believe Kubica has potential (probably a good driver for Ferrari to consider in the future).

I still believe that Ferrari will take the manufacturers title this season, they have 2 strong drivers (one of the main reasons McLaren lost out last year was because of Heikki) and still a reasonable car. And as Mika always used to say "it's long way to go"
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Regarding Massa's poor qualifying, to be fair to him, when everyone (including the drivers) are watching Q1, it always seems like someone is safe, and then suddenly they are not.

Massa was an unfortunate victim of that. However, what bothers me is this:

Ferrari sent him out early in case it rained. Fair enough, good from Ferrari. he puts a good time in with the soft tyres.

However, when it became apparent that it wasn't raining with about 5 mins to go, what was stopping them from sending him out again? They were fast enough to escape Q1, but played it far too cool. Now, unfortunately, we won't probably see Massa come into play as I think everyone (Ferrari fans or not) had hoped.

I predicted him to finish 6th, and he has his work cut out now 'for sure'

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    So, Massa is fueled very long for tomorrow. They must be hoping for something similar to what Piquet managed at Hockenheim last year.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmicpanda
    So, Massa is fueled very long for tomorrow. They must be hoping for something similar to what Piquet managed at Hockenheim last year.
    No

My bet is they fueled him up for all three rounds of Q"ing and then forgot to take it out before the weigh in as in opps
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Nothing good to add about their performance after the race either.
    Another strategy blunder happened.
    hopefully they've got someone who can use their strategy software better than Baldisseri, someone who is more analytical than this failed poker player who calls himself a strategist.

They're lucky that the race was stopped before 75% of it was run and thus the amount of points lost out is only 50% of what it could have been.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    these new strategists are terrible. So many mistakes which todt and brawn did not let happen.

Luca needs to fire all the management and hire better people.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjfan12
    these new strategists are terrible. So many mistakes which todt and brawn did not let happen.

Sounds good, but i don't know when he can find good strategist... they are already hired...
    Formula 1

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjfan12

Luca just needs to fire himself, since the problem starts with him....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    Luca just needs to fire himself, since the problem starts with him....
    Remember that there was a funny guy in this forum, one, who predicted this after Monza 2006. He got banned for some reason and I was surprised, because he seemed to be a reasonable band. He said that Luca and Pierro Lardi were getting rid of the dream teams, because they wanted more Italian control and it will backfire on them, because Lardi is responsible for the chaos in the 90-ies. Back then it seemed a weird theory.
    But now I remembered that. What do you think?
    Formula 1