Page 251 of 251 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251
Results 2,501 to 2,504 of 2504
    Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    I am staying away from the Alonso v Kimi talk....(I like both with Alonso a slight favourite)

But what about the car? Any updates on the horizon or are they now thinking only about '15?
    I don't expect they will have the same 2 drivers if this continues....
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I am staying away from the Alonso v Kimi talk....(I like both with Alonso a slight favourite)

But what about the car? Any updates on the horizon or are they now thinking only about '15?
    I don't expect they will have the same 2 drivers if this continues....
    My point was the car. All the Fred vs Kimi means nothing. Though Alonso is beating Kimi soundly at the moment, we have a team with two world championship winning drivers and a car so bad they both struggle.

I think Ferrari needs major changes, as the current leadership isn't producing.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    In a couple of races Kimi has been pretty good (Spain, Monaco), but he hasn't got consistency and luck hasn't been on his side either. I am amazed Kimi is yet to finish in the top6 this year. And his compatriot Bottas has more than twice of Räikkönen's points.

Whoever said that Ferrari should have preferred Hülkenberg, may have a point. The only issue seems to be that Ferrari's cars seem inherently hard to handle (it's not so much about raw speed or lack of it, but handling characteristics) and it may not suit many drivers. We do not know, how it would suit Hülkenberg. But at least Hulk is younger and with greater future prospects.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Oh, and Ferrari itself. Not much to talk about. In Canada I barely remembered they were in the race amongst all the excitement that was going on.

Major shake-up is needed much like in the early 1990s. Living off past glory is impossible now. Same for McLaren. At least Williams has made some strong reforms in the team lately and it has somewhat rejuvenated the team.