Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari
    Ummm. Theyre not running their 2007 Aero in testing till the end of the month... Bahrain. Anything that happens before then is just testing the other features of the car.

They likely have no care factor of times at present.
    Looking at todays results you (and RJL25) could be perfectly right. But honestly: I still donīt believe it (o.k., "believe" really isnīt a strong argument here...).
    Fan. Not Fanatic.

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by W8&C
    Looking at todays results you (and RJL25) could be perfectly right. But honestly: I still donīt believe it (o.k., "believe" really isnīt a strong argument here...).
    hehehe. Fact remains though that it's all just speculation till Bahrain,.... or even Round 1!
    Ayrton Senna, Legend. R.I.P.

\"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver. Because we are competing. We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for a victory. It is not to come third, fourth, fifth or sixth. I race to win\".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    there's nothing really to believe at this point in the season! You cant trust what ANY of the teams are doing! But given RBR's sudden burst of pace, im pretty confident that Ari and i will be proven correct come the bahrain test

i personally think tho that the RB3 is actually a bit of a jet, but an unreliable one (typical newey car really) and because of that they have had limited running and havent really been able to get the cars performance cranking. Today was the first time they got some sustained running on the car and look out their fastest! hmmm...