Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Harvicks car.....

.....just looks horrid!
    You are entering a Jeff Gordon free zone.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There have been Shell cars that were Yellow with Red trim that looked ok, but this one looked just strange. The bottom front looked brown/maroon and I couldn't tell if it was that color or red lite funny with the lights.
    I like the #2 car in gold, they should keep that all year, you can find it anywhere in the pack.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How come Jeff Burton is still in Cingular colours? Thought that was kicked out by Nextell bully's. Maybe because this was not a Nextel cup race?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    jeff is allowed cingualr colours, but not AT&T

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesi
    There have been Shell cars that were Yellow with Red trim that looked ok, but this one looked just strange. The bottom front looked brown/maroon and I couldn't tell if it was that color or red lite funny with the lights.
    It does look a little weird, but people will get used to it. I hate to see the Goodwrench colors go, but Harvick does have his own sponsor now and his own legacy.

I like the #2 car in gold, they should keep that all year, you can find it anywhere in the pack.
    I'd like to see it rotate between Blue miller lite, Black Miller Genuine Draft, and Gold for Miller High Life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I thought Harvicks car was cool, the front of the livery could be alot better, but the one good thing is that you can't miss his car.

I do miss the black and silver, but the car is still better then more than half the cars right now
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It doesn't look too bad, however the Pennzoil yellow and the Shell yellow are a bit different, and looks a little strange together (rear bar). Definetly better than the COT car they unveiled the sponsership with.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes, that one was horrible
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I didnt mind the old DEI pennzoil #1 car. looked cool. but its the addition of the red just doesnt do it for me. Of course the legacy of the car is really the biggest issue. Finally that era has ended.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lightbulb

I like the new Pennzoil car because it has high visibility.
    The gold Miller car looked awesome even though I much prefer the old black Miller Genuine Draft colors.
    2008 ESPN Stockcar Challenge MSF Champion :D
    2007 Yahoo! Boogity Boogity Boogity Champion :D