Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If Hirvonen beats gronholm in some rallys this year (unlikely) gronholm might just leave wrc at the end of this year
    mdesign 0_o

Liked 63 Times in 23 Posts
    I think you can already see the signs in Bosse. The passion is no longer there 100%. This will be his last year, I think, and for 2008 he will be replaced by Latvala. By that time Hirvonen is more than ready to take the #1 position in the team. Henning will of course continue in the Stobart/Expert team and will hopefully have a new strong teammate (somebody NOT Wilson...).

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think the passion is still there, but his contract is up at the end of the year and he has said on more than one occasion that he will retire after this season. He wants to go out in style.
    I can't imagine Marcus wanting to carry on when he knows his heart isn't in it, or if the occasion arose that he knew he couldn't do it.
    In my opinion, knowing when to quit is the final act of a great champion. It shows judgement.
    Speedqueens website is offline while I rehome it, but it will be back, and much bigger than before.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Passion or not, but Marcus seems to become a very strong title candidate this season.