Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris Meeke

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan9
    I wish Dave had taken Kris' skills into account when deciding the drivers for this year. If Dave was worried about Kris crashing he should look at these videos of Kris at Ypres in 2009. Very mature performance and smooth driving indeed:

Ypres Rally Day One Report - YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtZEA...ure=plpp_video

He can put on good drives when he wants to.

That is a very creepy video that makes for slightly uncomfortable viewing. I saw something similar in Rally NZ 2002 where a weird old guy started fiddling with the nuts off one of Marcus Gronholm's tyres. Marcus didn't ignore him like Kris does here. He went off his nut and used some very sharp language.
    are you a real person ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    just astonishing...

Liked 209 Times in 60 Posts
    It's a shame for rallying what is happening with him this year. It seems that is forbidden talking about him, that hiding him is needed. For example, when he tested the Mini in Portugal last month, there wasn't any clear image of him (at least I haven't seen anyone). Rumours about some start in WRC or IRC never become true. It's very sad to see his website empty and his twitter account in silent since December. His contract with Prodrive finishes at the end of 2013, very sad...
    I post the below video, many times seen, as a tribute. Good luck, Meeke!

S-DV 9032; TO V33681; VLE 756X; IN-NL 67; IN-NZ 9; 704 EXC 75; 294 FPF 75; TO-89095-H; K-AM 5803; K-AM 6983; L 555 BAT; N6 MRE; 206 NDP 75; X20 SRT; S600 WRT; 23 DDM 92; WOB VW 369; SP 1013...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've been forbidden from talking about him. BTW he is seen in the video of Salazar testing the mini in portugal. He is in the co drivers seat. I think his swebsite shows he may be up to something soon as it looks like it is undergoing a revamp. I look forward to 2013. Its going to be make or break for him and for different reasons Mini too.

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kielder
    It's a shame for rallying what is happening with him this year. It seems that is forbidden talking about him, that hiding him is needed. For example, when he tested the Mini in Portugal last month, there wasn't any clear image of him (at least I haven't seen anyone). Rumours about some start in WRC or IRC never become true. It's very sad to see his website empty and his twitter account in silent since December. His contract with Prodrive finishes at the end of 2013, very sad...
    I post the below video, many times seen, as a tribute. Good luck, Meeke!
    Perhaps no news is good news?

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Ogier disagrees....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I get message maybe he drives in Irland at rally this Sunday but not confirmed yet, Car for event I not no

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    rumour about tonight that kris may be out on saturday and sunday on the lakes of killarney round 3 of our national championship,nothing confirmed no much talk of what car it could be a DMG sport or a McGeehan motorsport Mini,there could be sense to this talk as paul nagle is a native of killarney and it is his local rally

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is a video of Kris in Germany last year. A very smooth, efficient performance.

Kris Meeke Incar - SS4 WRC Rallye Deutschland 2011 - YouTube