Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris Meeke

Liked 76 Times in 38 Posts

Kris Meeke

Disappointing that there have not been many British&Ireland forum members congratulating Kris/Paul, on their fantastic result in Brazil over the weekend! The way things are gong with IRC/WRC2010-they could be in a box seat.Perhaps this could be the start of an excellant run in this years IRC, and our new British/Irish challengers to take on the rest in 2010! Well done on a great drive! Sarnau.

Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bassist
    Disappointing that there have not been many British&Ireland forum members congratulating Kris/Paul, on their fantastic result in Brazil over the weekend! The way things are gong with IRC/WRC2010-they could be in a box seat.Perhaps this could be the start of an excellant run in this years IRC, and our new British/Irish challengers to take on the rest in 2010! Well done on a great drive! Sarnau.
    Spot on mate.
    I think he is probley the quickest on gravel in the IRC, and my faviout for the championship.
    But with all due respect he should have Mathew Wilison's seat in a Ford, or even a top works drive in the WRC.
    Rember watching him in a Subaru, on the shakedown for Wales Rally Gb, throwing the car around coming up to the stage start, got a good telling off.
    THE NEXT COLIN MCRAE, if he can get a full works drive, lets hope this IRC is the break he needs.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by big_sw2000
    Spot on mate.
    I think he is probley the quickest on gravel in the IRC, and my faviout for the championship.
    But with all due respect he should have Mathew Wilison's seat in a Ford, or even a top works drive in the WRC.
    Rember watching him in a Subaru, on the shakedown for Wales Rally Gb, throwing the car around coming up to the stage start, got a good telling off.
    THE NEXT COLIN MCRAE, if he can get a full works drive, lets hope this IRC is the break he needs.

Juho Hänninen are much faster on gravel.

Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    I also think that Juho is the fastest on gravel in IRC. Anyway we'll see on Acores. I hope for good fight
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats to kris. i hope to see BOTH Kris Meeke and Guy Wilks in the wrc in the future . overall id say guy is abit quicker than kris but im abit biased being a guy wilks fan :P.

Quote Originally Posted by VFTS
    Got to support our fellow Brit. Should be a good battle.
    Think Kris is a bit McRae, fast but with the abilty to crash often.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VFTS

Hanninen could well be faster, time will show, but to say he will be much faster is silly, quite simply there is no one rallying today who would be 'much' faster than Meeke on gravel. For sure he has had his share of 'offs' but never to date has anyone ever been much faster than him with similar equipment.
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well i know i definatly got me praise in lol, doesnt matter who is faster, you gotta get to the finish, but i think we will see some good fights soon, i agree kris in the subaru was bloody fast, i saw him in killarney 2007 , that was fast !!

Quote Originally Posted by wotaguy
    well i know i definatly got me praise in lol, doesnt matter who is faster, you gotta get to the finish, but i think we will see some good fights soon, i agree kris in the subaru was bloody fast, i saw him in killarney 2007 , that was fast !!
    Maybe im wrong, memory is rubbish. But wasn't he running 5th on Wales Rally GB in the Impreza 2005 2006ish.

Quote Originally Posted by cut the b.s.
    Hanninen could well be faster, time will show, but to say he will be much faster is silly, quite simply there is no one rallying today who would be 'much' faster than Meeke on gravel. For sure he has had his share of 'offs' but never to date has anyone ever been much faster than him with similar equipment.
    Spot on, Love the name cut the bs