Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2 Lambo's for 2007 FIA GT

http://www.fiagt.com/newsitem.php?key=1159

I don't really know why, perhaps because the car looks absolutely evil, but I really would like to see them do well.

2006 was a tough year for the all-inkl team, but they had a good run at one venue until the car retired..

You guys remember the Lambo's that contested the ALMS 2-3 years ago? I think Geoff Brabham was a driver. Strictly backmarkers at the time. Wonder where those cars are today...

Tannat
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    tannat:

it was david bradham and peter kox in one car and scott maxwell and tracy krohn in the other car. Dick Barbour ran the team.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    here's the picture of the old car

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The cars look sensational, hope they can make a good run of it. The Gallardo's havent been doing too badly in their first run out in GT3 the past season.

The last thing anyone wants to see with the Murcielagos is a repeat of the Diablo racing fiasco.
    Im back! Now what'd I miss?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAFAN1
    here's the picture of the old car

Hmmmm..

Methinks you might be a great photo resource, IMSAFAN1
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Great great great! There was a talk some months ago about FIA GT dying but right now everything seems ok...only some 550Ms would be needed but all seems good though.

Go Lambo!
    .................................................. ..................................................