Page 99 of 479 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
    Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Yes, congrats also from my side to Valda!!
    By the way, are there any rumors for Pech to change tha car in 2011?? It is obviously that Lancer will not bring him a championship crown.....

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Congratulations to Valda and also for Tarabus for his first win in the International Czech championship.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congratulations to Valousek and to Skoda. Definitely, 2010 is Skodaīs year

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Congrats to Valousek and Tarabus for championship and rally.
    More congrats to Pech with a slower car against a works crew.What a driver!!
    I d like to see him with a s2000 next year.

Liked 86 Times in 37 Posts
    The main problem is that he is fast only in his Evo IX. He drove another Evo and also Impreza N14 last year and he wasnīt so fast...
    Some people says that his car is the best Evo IX ever, some says that this car is similar to "Asi" Aschenbrennerīs Evo (you know what I am talking about...).
    In one interview he said that s2k is more expensive then N4 (but in my opinion, the Evo cost him a lot of money too, they are changing everything after every rally, preventive changin many components in service park and so on...) and the other thing, he is very big man and his codriver also, so they will have disadvantage in s2k car
    So we will see, next year will be also very dramatic I think.

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Pech is the absolute king in my eyes , always has been

As Walach said , I can hardly imagine the almost 2 metre Pech and also very big Petr Uhel in a small car

I don't think we will ever see him in a S2000 . He is a turbo man , he has mastered driving his Evo to the perfection. If he does go in a S2000 , I don't think he'll be as fast as in the Evo . But who knows , maybe he'll surprise us ...

Quote Originally Posted by Walach
    The main problem is that he is fast only in his Evo IX. He drove another Evo and also Impreza N14 last year and he wasnīt so fast...
    Some people says that his car is the best Evo IX ever, some says that this car is similar to "Asi" Aschenbrennerīs Evo (you know what I am talking about...).
    In one interview he said that s2k is more expensive then N4 (but in my opinion, the Evo cost him a lot of money too, they are changing everything after every rally, preventive changin many components in service park and so on...) and the other thing, he is very big man and his codriver also, so they will have disadvantage in s2k car
    So we will see, next year will be also very dramatic I think.
    I don t remember in which rally was in czech but it was this year,and at finish they inspect everything on his car.It was ok.
    Of course in this level you have to change driveshafts,transfer boxes etc regularly but same goes for s2000 cars.The difference is the price between them(n4 vs s2000)
    Because of their weight in an already heavier car, their results are more amazing instead of an s2000 with 100 kg lighter(just the car) and another 50? kg of crew.

That he is fast on his ''only'' car is ok for me as ''Charouz'' after so many rallies they have find the suspension/diffs etc settings.Even in wrc a higher level we can see crews that when they change car are not so fast.Don t mention that happens from rally to rally from the same car with same team.
    Lets wait for next year,if we see him in s2000 is going to be interesting.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Pictures Rally Pribram online!!!

<<< Fotos Rallye Pribram 2010 >>>

Liked 86 Times in 37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    I don t remember in which rally was in czech but it was this year,and at finish they inspect everything on his car.It was ok.
    Of course in this level you have to change driveshafts,transfer boxes etc regularly but same goes for s2000 cars.The difference is the price between them(n4 vs s2000)
    Because of their weight in an already heavier car, their results are more amazing instead of an s2000 with 100 kg lighter(just the car) and another 50? kg of crew.

That he is fast on his ''only'' car is ok for me as ''Charouz'' after so many rallies they have find the suspension/diffs etc settings.Even in wrc a higher level we can see crews that when they change car are not so fast.Don t mention that happens from rally to rally from the same car with same team.
    Lets wait for next year,if we see him in s2000 is going to be interesting.
    And now you can see what we are talking about on czech forums - thatīs neverendnig story

Quote Originally Posted by Walach
    And now you can see what we are talking about on czech forums - thatīs neverendnig story
    give us a link Walach