Page 253 of 479 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 4787
    Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    That's interesting quote from You. Here if You ask anyone who has something to do with rallying he would tell You that Slovenia has generally much nicer stages than what we have because those are twisty, technical and without broken asphalt everywhere... Although I love the fast sections for crazy spectacle on places I agree with majority that with modern cars our stages became quite a lot dangerous.
    I know it is a bit off-topic, I'm sorry for that, but I just want you to show one tipical stage in Slovenia (it is from Rally Saturnus, held few day ago):

eWRC.cz - Video Onboard Novak-Ocvirk FabiaR2 Rally Saturnus 2013

25 km long, even once the driver doesn't select the 5th gear, at least five times you drive on gravel sections, all the time up&down, al lot of mud and gravel on tarmac...goath paths. Compared to Czech stages you have ''heaven roads''......You can imagine how nice is to drive with slicks on gravel, all the time you are afraid to damage the tyre or rim....By the way, the driver is 19 years old, this was his third rally and on this stage he managed 4th fastest time....

Liked 11,164 Times in 4,433 Posts
    I know stages of Saturnus, I always enjoyed the onboards of our crews going there in previous year. Your stages are great! I can also assure You that our crews which started in Saturnus mostly loved the stages, also the gravel sections. Nobody ever said those were rough, in fact the opposite.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This year saturnus had 2 new stages guys, and SS moravče (new one) was brutal, it was in the video ucci talked about

Aha, thanks.

Here another great onboard of Jakeš, this time from one of our hardest stages called Kameňák, the route from 3:40 to finish is a classic part of Barum rally stage Troják. This time just perfect driving By the way Tomaštík crashed in difficult section somewhere at time 6:50-7:10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzzGw...layer_embedded

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the onboard Mirek!

This time his driving looks almost clean on every section.

Also I manage to identify Tomaštík crash section and looking at the speed that Jakeš achieved during the turn I'm a bit confused about what cause those heavy damages in his S12B.

I mean that I have seen so many crashes happened during high speed sections with less damages for the car in general.

It's posible that apart from the trees, the car stunk with some big rocks or something.

Best regards.

Ginadomenico Basso with Lancia 037 in Rallye Český Krumlov historic show! Besides him also Volta (Lancia 037), former Škoda factory driver Jiří Urban (Škoda 130RS), Karel Kašpárek with his original prototype Škoda 160RS MTX and others.

In our historic championship You can find Navrátl and Káňa with Sierra Cosworth, Kalista with Subaru Legacy RS, Colombi with Delta Integrale, Tordi with BMW M3, Krejča and Hloušek with Škoda 130LR, Štolfa with Škoda 130 L/A, Petrášek with Ascona B, Suda with Audi 200, Hinderer with Audi Quattro, Hejhal with Škoda 110L, Hladík and Steiner with Swift GTi and others. So far there is no separate list but You can find all here: Rallye

Entry list for MMČR is done in very nice way including photos here, Roman Kresta is included: Rallye esk Krumlov - Soutc - Seznam pihlench posdek FIA EP - MMR

Event website in English: Rallye esk Krumlov - Home - Zkladn informace

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    my pics from Kopna Rallyesportfotos

reg.Jörg

I can see You visited Dešná, the former Audi testing grounds...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes it is a very beautiful place
    shame that this place is no run in special stages

reg Jörg

It was run as a TV stage in early 1990' but now the area is private as far as I know.