Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They used Formula Volkswagens disguised as F1 cars look a likes for the commercial video. Just as a moch up.

>>Een dag later schoof de filmploeg een paar honderd meter op, naar de paddock van het Britse circuit. Doel: het maken van een reclamespot waarin Spyker de hoofdrol speelt. De hagelnieuwe F8-VII, die maandag werd onthuld, kreeg gezelschap van een drietal dummy-racewagens: Formule Volkswagens met een Formule 1-achtig bodywork. Gedurende de hele dag werden opnamen gemaakt.<<
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Interestingly, as number 1 logistic DHL only supports midfield player as opposed to their competitor Fedex who ussually support top team, McLaren currently.

They used to support Jordan Honda, and now spyker, however this is a hole to put more yellow and red color in the car (as the result of DHL being merged with Deutsche Post few years ago)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I saw a youtube video of the McLarentest io ..Barcelona (?) and spotted a big yellow DHL truck between the race trucks. Coincidence ?
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alleskids
    I saw a youtube video of the McLarentest io ..Barcelona (?) and spotted a big yellow DHL truck between the race trucks. Coincidence ?
    Considering Mclaren has had Fedex, i think DHL truck on McLaren test is coincidence, They are probably delivering a cargo somewhere around the track

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    DHL has supported the Porsche RS Spyder in ALMS recently

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Would be fantastic to see Heineken involved in F1!

Even better if they can be the official beer sponsor and supplied beverage at each round. Then I wouldnt have to put up with that Fosters crap in Melbourne!!!!!
    Ayrton Senna, Legend. R.I.P.

\"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver. Because we are competing. We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for a victory. It is not to come third, fourth, fifth or sixth. I race to win\".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    DHL has also backed Timo Glock in Champ Cars