Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    I did actually. Be interesting to see what would happen if West beat Hopkins though. It is reliant on Yamaha sucking this year though.
    How would it change things if Hopkins and West beat Rossi, and also Edwards and Toseland beat Rossi with satelite team bikes ?
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxu05
    How would it change things if Hopkins and West beat Rossi, and also Edwards and Toseland beat Rossi with satelite team bikes ?

Crikey, everyone is beating Rossi!! :

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It could happen, some of the riders are looking good so far. It would be great to see different winners every race.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxu05
    And what if Rossi finished last in every race and scored no points for the season? Edwards and Toseland will not beat Rossi over a season (barring injury), Col couldn't do it on the factory bike, he won't do it on a satellite one and Toseland is only learning in his first season of MotoGP.
    Like I said, Yamaha will have to do something wrong to make Rossi want to leave and Kawasaki would be plenty keen to secure his services as a proven champion and sponsorship drawcard.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If Rossi takes Ant's ride at seasons end, well there's a free Bridgestone shod M1 for Westy to try and get aboard.. Might suit his style more for all you know!?
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    And what if Rossi finished last in every race and scored no points for the season? Edwards and Toseland will not beat Rossi over a season (barring injury), Col couldn't do it on the factory bike, he won't do it on a satellite one and Toseland is only learning in his first season of MotoGP.
    Like I said, Yamaha will have to do something wrong to make Rossi want to leave and Kawasaki would be plenty keen to secure his services as a proven champion and sponsorship drawcard.
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    If Rossi takes Ant's ride at seasons end, well there's a free Bridgestone shod M1 for Westy to try and get aboard.. Might suit his style more for all you know!?
    true on both counts there....... i can't wait, it's gonna rock this year.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Any news of Pons returning to MotoGp ? It seems so long ago that anyone has mentioned the now defunked team. Perhaps if he raises the money they might return in 2009/2010 ? I would love to know if there is any goss about it.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Ilmor have more chance of returning :
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Pons is running a team at the Spanish 125 championship. I dont think we will see him in MotoGP any time soon
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...