Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I guess that with a team like KWR money is tight, and wasting money on what is only a possible entry isnt worth it. They can still enter the second car later on if needs be

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Considering we're going through what might well be a once in a life time economic crash I have to say that 19 entries and 2 TBCs is pretty good.

A real shame that we have no Mat Jackson, Jason Plato, James Thompson, Tom Onslow-Cole and Steven Kane. Losing two of the three top placed drivers from last year is a bitter blow.

I hope Tempus and Arena can get those two seats filled.

Nice surprise to see Martin Johnson in the Opel Astra coupé, I always liked the car.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattie007
    I see that KWR hasn't registered a second car, I take it thats the end of a two car team?
    No, KWR are still very intent on running a two car team, but it hinges on whether a driver shows enough interest with the right amount of money to support them. Unfortunately with the budgets of a smaller team we cannot have the outlay on a second cars entry fees if there - at present - is not a driver who has the funds to back them for all 10 races. However, we may see a driver do a part season but just not from the season opener!

As this so called "Credit Crunch" has shown, even top drivers such as Jackson, Onslow-Cole and Kane have found difficulty securing enough interest from businesses to part with advertising money.
    Team KWR in 2009!
    http://www.TeamKWR.net