Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    I was there and I can confirm he did it :
    I know, thats why i dont belive it
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    Atko
    Yes, another guy with great selfesteem. of course he is the greatest in the world!
    Where do you get this from?

Chris is probably one of the most approachable, easiest going drivers in the WRC (along with Henning).

Big ego? Over inflated opinion of his own abilities? I don't think so.

I'd be very interested if you could come up with some concrete evidence to support your thoughts on this.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelopard
    Where do you get this from?

Chris is probably one of the most approachable, easiest going drivers in the WRC (along with Henning).

Big ego? Over inflated opinion of his own abilities? I don't think so.

I'd be very interested if you could come up with some concrete evidence to support your thoughts on this.
    ohh... if only I had time to trawl through the posts when Atkinson first arrived one the scene... he was going to take over the world! not atkinson words, but our friends in oz.
    ------------------------------------
    But you can call me Buzz
    email: buzz@pixar.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The otherway of looking at it... if a drives doesnt think he can win rallys, or the ability to, why should he even bother in the first place. If you dont believe in yourself... why would anyone else?
    ------------------------------------
    But you can call me Buzz
    email: buzz@pixar.com

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Lightyear
    ohh... if only I had time to trawl through the posts when Atkinson first arrived one the scene... he was going to take over the world! not atkinson words, but our friends in oz.
    Granted, Australians tend to be one eyed, but no different to the Norwegans, Swedes, Finns, Kiwis and all the rest, but my point is, where has Atko ever stated that he is the fastest or going to be the greatest and so on, or even show me examples of his overly inflated self esteem?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Hold your horses Camelopard. One of the reasons I regard rallying as such nice sport is that the people in it, from mechs to drivers, are nice common people. Pretty much down to earth the whole bunch.
    The problem is that you will not succeed with your targets if you don´t believe in your self. my little list was an attempt to analyze the selfesteem of some different drivers. What I wrote abt Atko was in essence that: yes, this guy has a great level of self esteem, and thus he has what it takes. I am basing this upon his reluctance to play second base in the team, he is taking the battle with Solberg, who really is a great driver, and even beats him to it.

Regarding Atko as a person I do not have a clue. You get an impression from tele, and, well, that tells me nothing. I wish him the best of luck though!
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    I think that most drivers believe they can be the greatest. I don't think any of them believe they are.