Page 352 of 473 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402452 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4723
    Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Jiří Jírovec who drove Corolla WRC there described the place on ewrc forum. He said he was on half 6th gear before the braking to this critical junction. He said it was necessary to start braking already before the crest because just behind it there were two pedestrian crossings and other traffic signs on the road painted with usual very slippery paint.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    My Rally Legend photos if anyone is interested - https://www.flickr.com/photos/949985...57675072849385
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

3. Likes: Jeppe (13th October 2016),Leon (12th October 2016),peg306 (12th October 2016)
    Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Participants list for the last, most important event for C.I.R this season, Rally due Valli:

http://www.rallylink.it/pdf/2016/duevalli_iscritti.pdf

The points difference between Basso and Andreucci is ''thrilling small'', the favorite is without a shadow of a doubt Basso !
    We can expect a very intensive fight between them.

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal the 2nd View Post
    Really nice images thanks for sharing. Guess it was a challenge with the weather alone besides anything else. Really would love to visit this event having done Eifel a few times now but guess will need to see what the fall out from the incident will be first.

Cheers

Chris
    Thanks Chris. Yeah it was definitely a wet one. Only seemed to rain when we were on the stages too which was a bit annoying. But I've told myself if I can get through GB last year then I can get through any wet rally.

It will be interesting to see what, if anything, changes following the incident but I'd definitely recommend it. On the Saturday we were able to park up at service and walk to two different stages. It's super compact and the drivers/cars are very accessible. If you end up looking at going and need any advice just give me a shout.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Something very very ashaming is going on in Italy after tragic events at Rally Legend. And it's good you will know what I am talking about.

Soon after a person died in the accident at Rally Legend, the organizers gave to the press a communication stating that The driver Bonaso and codriver Palazzi were in the wrong for the accident. Because they were too fast.
    Since we are talking about an "important" organization and a normal driver who drive for fun... A lot of TVs, journals and media reported the events stating the same as the communication of the organizers, including major magazines and TV Channels. And I have to say also some "VIP" who could have taken his mouth closed, like Miki Biasion who really disappointed me (an who said later that he has been misunderstood but still blaming the driver), and others.
    Unfortunately, and this can be seen in a lot of videos and pictures, all those people involved in the crash were stupidly right after the straight before a lefthander. They were in the most dangerous position possible. In a wet street, after a crest!
    In that spot there were also a TRACTOR used to move the hay bales.

Bonaso is now a devastated man, we can only imagine what he is going through... but it is not his fault, and he know.
    At the moment he is THE ONLY ONE investigated for what happened.

It is a big shame but of course he is going to defend himself.
    My friends at rally.it talked with his lawyer who is also a rally driver, you can read what he said here:
    https://www.rally.it/2016/10/lavv-co...iloti-italiani

In Twitter and Facebook there is an hashtag that support Bonaso: #iostoconbonaso that means "I am with Bonaso".

7. Likes: dimviii (12th October 2016),EightGear (12th October 2016),leighton323 (12th October 2016),Mintexmemory (12th October 2016),Mirek (12th October 2016),nafpaktos (13th October 2016),Rally Power (13th October 2016)
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Unbelievable.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    We have been through similar shit here (although never was it the organization itself who blamed the driver). Especially after the tragic accident in Rallyshow Uherský Brod some years a go where the driver was a rich a laywer driving for fun or with Kopáček who was well known for having many crashes before. The media were tearing them apart. Politians, celebrities, many of them never attended any rally, joined the hunt as soon as they smelled the opportunity to raise their popularity. But it seems to be over. The police investigation and court standings so far brought quite reasonable decisions and now suddenly the very same media pretend that nothing happened and cover the sport like any other.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    it's like big joke for an organizer to blame a driver for an accident.of course anyone who has(very) little knowledge of motorsport will never believe these kind of bullshit.By making such statements i understand that they address to the irrelevant to motorsport public.last but not least, i believe it is not moral to blame someone else for you incompetence( in this case to provide safety to the spectators,which is very crusial if you want to be considered a serious organizer.)
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    Something very very ashaming is going on in Italy after tragic events at Rally Legend. And it's good you will know what I am talking about.

Soon after a person died in the accident at Rally Legend, the organizers gave to the press a communication stating that The driver Bonaso and codriver Palazzi were in the wrong for the accident. Because they were too fast.
    Since we are talking about an "important" organization and a normal driver who drive for fun... A lot of TVs, journals and media reported the events stating the same as the communication of the organizers, including major magazines and TV Channels. And I have to say also some "VIP" who could have taken his mouth closed, like Miki Biasion who really disappointed me (an who said later that he has been misunderstood but still blaming the driver), and others.
    Unfortunately, and this can be seen in a lot of videos and pictures, all those people involved in the crash were stupidly right after the straight before a lefthander. They were in the most dangerous position possible. In a wet street, after a crest!
    In that spot there were also a TRACTOR used to move the hay bales.

Bonaso is now a devastated man, we can only imagine what he is going through... but it is not his fault, and he know.
    At the moment he is THE ONLY ONE investigated for what happened.

It is a big shame but of course he is going to defend himself.
    My friends at rally.it talked with his lawyer who is also a rally driver, you can read what he said here:
    https://www.rally.it/2016/10/lavv-co...iloti-italiani

In Twitter and Facebook there is an hashtag that support Bonaso: #iostoconbonaso that means "I am with Bonaso".
    For me, this is really serious mistake from the organiser of this "event". And not the first one. But for sure the biggest one...

Liked 3,297 Times in 1,736 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucci View Post
    Participants list for the last, most important event for C.I.R this season, Rally due Valli:

http://www.rallylink.it/pdf/2016/duevalli_iscritti.pdf

The points difference between Basso and Andreucci is ''thrilling small'', the favorite is without a shadow of a doubt Basso !
    We can expect a very intensive fight between them.
    Basso leads after SS4. But is he going to be the new Italian champion? He has to watch his back, because the old fox Andreucci is only 7 seconds behind him...
    http://www.cronocarservice.it/tempor...temporeale.asp

http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

13. Likes: aykutbilir (15th October 2016),Mirek (15th October 2016),Rally Power (15th October 2016),WUff1 (15th October 2016)