Page 321 of 473 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 4723
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucci View Post
    I couldn't belive my eyes when I saw the entry list for Rally del Casentino (I.R.C):

http://www.scuderiaetruria.net/publi...rnazionale.pdf

17 WRC !! Special guests : Bertelli and Sarrazin.

Where is the recesion in Itally??
    The crisis is hitting hard but there are still people able to do their job very good and rally Casentino's organizers are among them. I will be there on saturday.

Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    The crisis is hitting hard but there are still people able to do their job very good and rally Casentino's organizers are among them. I will be there on saturday.
    Nice, enjoy the event.
    You can afterwards make a short comment over the race.

3. Likes: AL14 (15th July 2015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucci View Post
    Nice, enjoy the event.
    You can afterwards make a short comment over the race.
    Thanks. I will comment it of course and maybe post some pictures by a photographer that will go there with me

What a triller on the last stage of rally del Casentino yesterday evening : until the last (and the longest stage) Denis Colombini and multiple tarmac trophy winner (and last year I.R.C. winner) Felice Re had outraged fight - they were in a class of its own. Biggest disappointment were definitely Lorenzo Bertelli who didn't stand a chance even towards Felice Re's son -Alessandro, who drove for the first time a WRC car on proper stages (forget local shows) and a Corrado Fontana. Now I'm really asking my self what the hell is Bertelli doing on WRC scene?? If you want to do WRC events, you should be at least first on a local events....
    But, the race is finished after last meter of the last stage and what happened : Felice Re hit a wall of a bridge and retired, Denis Colombini had a puncture and lost more than a minut and consequently lost the lead....
    About Sarrazin : he won 1st stage, on the second had a puncture, changed the wheel, lost more than two minutes and on the liasion later retired due to electrical problems.
    Again one stupid spectator showed his mental disability when he/she threw an egg on the windscreen of Luca Rossetti, who was forced to clean the windscreen during last stage....Rossetti still won the R3T class, but lost the fight again Gasperetti (due to ''egg'' problem), who drove the old Clio R3 with N/A engine. But until last stage they were separated by few seconds. The whole rally the distance was very small and this is a proof, that new turbo Clio is not faster than the old one. Still some work to be done on a new generation car.
    And now waiting for the comment from AL14.....

6. Likes: AL14 (19th July 2015),dimviii (19th July 2015),Mirek (19th July 2015),tommeke_B (20th July 2015)
    Liked 31 Times in 24 Posts
    ...and Humar with egg on windscreen

here is the video of Rossetti, last SS and egg:
    https://www.facebook.com/matteo.chia...6759952624742/

8. Likes: dimviii (19th July 2015)
    Hello there. Ucci you sumed up perfectly the whole rally even without being there.
    So I can't add too much besides my impressions on seeing it live.

First of all Bertelli. Didn't look any good. He wasn't smooth and clear at all. Honestly, I didn't expect him to win. He never demonstrated to be a very good driver. Just set some good times last here in WRC2 but it is easy when you choose all far events when you don't have too much competitors. I think he's not a very bad driver but he should have fun with some R5 and be done with it. He is not guilty to have money of course but he has to know his level and not try to force it. Maybe keeping it easy instead of jumping on a WRC after a couple of podium in WRC2, he could have improved a bit more.

Sarrazin, I've been lucky to see him in the stage he got the puncture before it and yes, I saw some international level in there, very spectacular and smooth at the same time. He would have win with no doubts. A real pity he had to stop.

Clios. As most of you I was suspecting that R3Cs were better than R3Ts before the rally. I saw R3T on other rallys and didn't impressed me at all. Yesterday we all had the proof they have to work a lot to deliver better cars.

Other cars. 17 WRC was a real show for a local event, really well done. Hyundai drivers were keeping it safe while Re and Colombini were committed in the battle. All of them showed how rally is still alive here in Italy and we all need it. Very nice the historic cars at the end as well! Especially the very very little fiat 500 .

Spectators. Really nice atmosphere in there, as always when a rally is hosted in Tuscany. A very very big disappointment for the egg guy. Really can't understand that. Just stupid. He should not belong to rally and stay at home but unfortunately the mother of the idiots is always pregnant.

Overall a great rally and a real good organization. Marshalls were professional but kind at the same time. Stages were easy to reach as well. The only issue was to find a good spot. At least at SS2-6 were I was. Just little places available if you didn't want to die and not too much visibility or action to see.

To finish. The scenery. Tuscany landscape is wonderful. I live here for 10 years but I am amazed everytime I took the car outside from the city. There was a little river near the stage were we stayed waiting for the second pass. It was very very hot and that river was like a mirage. Nice one.

10. Likes: dimviii (19th July 2015),Jeppe (20th July 2015),Mirek (19th July 2015),tommeke_B (20th July 2015),WRC1 (19th July 2015)
    Thx AL14, it must have been a great event. And, Italy is a great & beautiful country.

12. Likes: AL14 (20th July 2015)
    Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Here is the onboard of Rox with the eggs on the windscreen. He lost quite a lot with it, using the wipers made it worse, luckily there were spectators with water on the stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Dy...ure=youtu.be&a

Liked 15 Times in 4 Posts
    Entry list for Alpi Orientali 2015: http://www.rallyalpiorientali.it/doc...%20Moderne.pdf

Liked 61 Times in 35 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejan View Post
    Entry list for Alpi Orientali 2015: http://www.rallyalpiorientali.it/doc...%20Moderne.pdf
    Any idea why Chardonnet is not on the list? Money I guess...???