Page 154 of 473 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 4723
    Liked 409 Times in 273 Posts
    Apparently Kubica hit a wall and damaged the transmission in doing so. Seems like they will not restart tomorrow neither.

Liked 16,097 Times in 6,986 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwbroe
    Apparently Kubica hit a wall and damaged the transmission in doing so. Seems like they will not restart tomorrow neither.
    thanks wwbroe

Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Few days ago CSAI (Italian Automobile Club) finnaly decided, who is the champion of 2010 TRA championship. It is Luca Pedersoli, as I already wrote he collected the same number of points as F.Re, but he won one race more than Re.
    From my point of view it is not fair, because the last race (rally Fabaria) was canceled (and it had the coefficient 1,5), so this coefficient 1,5 should be automatically transferred to the last rally, which was carried out already in summer-and this rally was won by F.Re.
    With this calculation no doubts about champion would occure.
    But as with all the decisions taken on the table, one remains with empty hands....
    I hope Felice Re will not lose his motivation and will carry on driving WRC's also in next season. For me he is still the champion !!

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    IMO when both have the same points, in almost every championship they look to who won the most events. I find Pedersoli a good champion.

Liked 11,159 Times in 4,432 Posts
    Yes, I agree. In my opinion it's fair decision. It would be very unfair to change points of penultimate events after it was finished. Everyone must know rules before start of the rally not after it's finished.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Short video of Andreucci's test week ago on the Sicily. The purpose was to test new tires as it is shown....also Anna is wearing Pirelli's overall. But whay did they forget to install rear bumper???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqPsYt1na-M

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucci
    Short video of Andreucci's test week ago on the Sicily. The purpose was to test new tires as it is shown....also Anna is wearing Pirelli's overall. But whay did they forget to install rear bumper???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqPsYt1na-M
    Terrible video, boring as hell. Standing on the start/finish line will not make a good one.

Maybe the rear bumber was off to lower the costs (I doubt it) or not to make problens during tests? They like to fly away very often in P207s. Also access to rear tyres is better.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - true rallying is here! :)

Liked 11,159 Times in 4,432 Posts
    Yes, it's because the bumper is easy to destroy. It's quite often to test without it
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Skoda Italia...

...anything new? If Basso with a Peugeot at Monte (rumour), then probably not with Skoda in CIR as expected (rumoured)... who else? I believe Kopecky concentrates on IRC this year... and an Italian driver would be better for the promotional purposes anyway... I think it also depends on whether Abarth factory team yes or no this year...

Liked 213 Times in 107 Posts
    Will Signor continue with Skoda italia ?