Page 404 of 473 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4723
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucci View Post
    Cempedeli reteired already on the 1st stage du to electrical problems...
    so which are the strange problems as you said he retired?

Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    so which are the strange problems as you said he retired?
    Cempedelli - Rally Roma Capitale: broken rear axle-shaft already on the 1st (city) stage, without touching anything
    - Due Valli: already mentioned weird electrical problem (car just shot-down in the stage)
    Crungola (also Fiesta R5): - Targa Florio: broken wheel hub on the 4th stage

For the car, which is in production for five years, if I'm correct; those troubles are strange....

i dont see something strange

4. Likes: AL14 (14th October 2018),Mirek (14th October 2018),pantealex (14th October 2018),TWRC (14th October 2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    i dont see something strange
    It is you.....

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Let's not be conspirationists. Campedelli has never proved to be faster than Ucci which is 52yrs and drive an inferior car and still was faster.
    Campedelli and his team manager have moaned all year long but the fact is that they have been slower and they should first blame themselves.
    I really don't like all these polemics every year. CIR could have been a wonderful show but it's ruined by people trying to sabotage each other both in the stages and outside the cars.
    Organization should think how to revive and innovate a sport and a federation who is stopped at 20 years ago (hell even 50yrs old driver are still faster. Rossetti won the rally and Ucci the championship, this must mean something...). Instead they are only good to keep their chairs safe. It's a pity because in terms of athletes, roads and show the championship is one of the best among the nationals.

7. Likes: Jarek Z (14th October 2018),Mirek (14th October 2018),Rally Power (14th October 2018)
    It is you.....
    quite the opposite.Only you see ''strange'' problems.

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Congrats to Ucci/Ussi and Peugeot Italy; it’s fantastic to see how PI managed to turn the 208 into a competitive and reliable car, while the ERC official team is still struggling after so many years. Btw, nice show from Rossetti; will he be full time in next year CIR?
    Rally addict since 1982

10. Likes: Jarek Z (14th October 2018),Mirek (14th October 2018)
    Liked 11,149 Times in 4,425 Posts
    Cempedelli - Rally Roma Capitale: broken rear axle-shaft already on the 1st (city) stage, without touching anything
    - Due Valli: already mentioned weird electrical problem (car just shot-down in the stage)

For the car, which is in production for five years, if I'm correct; those troubles are strange....
    No, it's not strange.

Broken driveshaft or any part of the drive-train mostly happens during starts from zero or 1st gear acceleration. If a part is deffective (espceially if it's a new part) it can happen already in the first stage. That's nothing strange. In fact it happen pretty often and a city stage is exactly the place where driveshafts get extremely loaded.
    Electrical problems is something what happens. don't see anything strange here.
    Broken wheel hub was a pretty common issue for Fiestas during the summer. Some wheel hubs were defective. The same happened all over the Europe. For example to Pech and Černý on Barum.

Dimviii is right. There is absolutely nothing strange to be seen here. Just take down the tinfoil hat.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

12. Likes: AL14 (14th October 2018),dimviii (14th October 2018)
    Liked 3,295 Times in 1,734 Posts

I read somewhere that Campedelli's team manager said that he hit a stone that was prepared for him on one of the rallies a few weeks ago. He reportedly threatened the Italian federation to withdraw his team from the championship if such things continue.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    Let's not be conspirationists. Campedelli has never proved to be faster than Ucci which is 52yrs and drive an inferior car and still was faster.
    (hell even 50yrs old driver are still faster. Rossetti won the rally and Ucci the championship, this must mean something...).
    First, I follow C.I.R very close for almost 20 years and in the last two seasons Simone was always faster than Ucci. Which is normaly because of the car(but technical problems and drivers errors hampered his standing in the C.I.R)...and I'm not going to proof you with checking the 2018 results(do it by yourselve).
    Second, of course was Roxys faster than Ucci....Ucci was driving for thr championship, it would be very stupid to fight with Roxy. And even i20 is a space shuttle (Roxy drove all last modifications; he admited that the car progressed extremly) compare to old P208.