Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile

Colin is due over in warnerton for a test when weather permits.
    Testing at Ipswich has been suggested for next Febuary.
    Yes these Ovals are shorter and not as wide as in use in the states but the Sascar's have been seen in action in south africa on their short oval and they apparently went very well.
    As you know West-tec have thier cars for sale and aside from those there are another 4 of 18 complete and running cars for sale, Please PM me for details if really interested.

Duane
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    duane, have you thought about contacting short circuit magazine to get an article running or getin the guys to post on their classifieds that the cars are for sale?......what ascar needs on the short circuit is some promotion, noone around those tracks know its even happening next year, maybe you will attract a few more drivers if they actually realise its coming onto the short ovals....hell i only found out by chance and i race my own car!
    Well done Dale JR....a fitting tribute to your father

dale earnhardt 1951-2001

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, Mark at Short circuit has been contacted. but keep the ideas coming....i am working on as much as i can with a day job to do as well, i am not blessed with doing this full time a chasing my passion around the country like some !!!!

Duane
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well short circuit is the main mag...maybe its time for incarace and speedworth to update their pretty elderly websites and have a news section with a big announcement on...having people like colin white helps a lot..hes a legend of the short ovals, also does martin heath still own his car , ii know he races his legend at the moment and also shane brewerton?. also barry lee is knocking around somewhere...wonder if hes interested in driving or doing a test for a mag or someone? also theres the oval racing forums..jus type it into google, maybe a section could be set up on there....not that im trying to tell someone how to do their job!...jus people need to know what the cars are about, how much they cost to buy and run, you can always hold demos or training/ launch days on early race meetings..a big meeting is civil war in january at hednesford...maybe a car could turna few laps there to get people talking a bit? at the end of the day its all about promotion, letting people on the short ovals and the spectators know more about the sport, get some household names in there, have a gentlemen start your engines at every race....really jus do wat nascar does on a smaller scale witha tighter budget!.....just need to get some enthusiasm back in the series!
    Well done Dale JR....a fitting tribute to your father

dale earnhardt 1951-2001

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjhill2002
    Saturday 15th August Ipswich .
    Where's Ipswitch?

Is that still in England?
    2009? wriggly-wriggly for MSVR
    2010? the same unless something of interest returns to "The Rock"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    aarh mr pits boy, thart Ipwich be wherre they do race them Nat hot rods worlds finals, there be at least 20,000 crowd type persons who be there to seed them on july every year..............And when i go there i always buy my Short Circuit magazine, the short circuit guys used to do the programmes for us at Rockingham.....and they still sell the back issues, dont suppose they bother doing the programmes now for the racing at Rockingham due to lack of crowds.

Duane
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Be good to have a race at NIR

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No it wouldnt, NIR is awful!

Hednesford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Before Stonehenge was 'Woodhenge' and 'Strawhenge', but a big bad wolf came and blew them down, and 3 little piggies were relocated to other projects"