Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow I have seen the coverage and it was impressive... and scary.
    The stages are incredibly fast, full of crests and big jumps pretty much like Finland. The crowd was badly places in many spots ... very dangerous ^^
    We really need to switch to something less fast (S2000 ye).

Incredible jumps by Hirvonen (who broke the windscreen too), Novikov and others as well...

Awesome 'grass' cut from Solberg brothers xD

Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    Who, who, are You a ....in' owl?! "HEAT"
    ?

Get a life or whatever...

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Apart from the stupid citroen tactics, the lack of a fight for the win and a mentally hilarious Latvala the rally was great as far as stages go...we need more flat out events like Poland !!!!!!!!

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    I think what citroen did is equally disgraceful to ford.....they did all this for Loeb to just get 1 point, in my opinion Loeb should have not accepted the gift....come on you are 5 times world champion !!!!! do you really want to get another championship like that ???? (if the final difference is >1 point)
    I totally agree, If I were Loeb I would feel umiliated now, trying to win in this way and at any cost for a 5 times Champ it's disgraceful
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    Apart from the stupid citroen tactics, the lack of a fight for the win and a mentally hilarious Latvala the rally was great as far as stages go...we need more flat out events like Poland !!!!!!!!
    That is 100% true. Latvala managed to steal the thunder also from Rally Poland which was THE BEST rally so far

Great job organizers, great stages. Hopefully we'll see Poland in the calendar, it certainly deserves it.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Well.. finally back to normal internet speed and I found a few things from the Videos.

1. Novikov retirement during the first day. co-driver was clearly late for calling the pace note for that corner. There was nothing he could do. At least it looked like so from the Video.

2. Loeb retirement. Lately Loeb looks really tired. Is Citroen putting too much work for him? Quensel said that it was not Loeb´s mistake and he was unlucky (could not avoid it). Well, from the video it looks almost as silly mistake as JML-s mistake on last stage. Even with low quality video, there is tree stump. And it was in Mikkos pace notes.

With the current form World Champion has, the highest place he could achieve in Finland looks third for me (with some help from Dani).
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelopard
    Better parts won't make any difference to his speed, he'll still be an also ran relying on daddies deep pockets!
    Yes we know that but Conrad might have an other idea about it.
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pictures from Orlen Platinum 66 Rajd Polski, Mikolajki:

http://www.rallikuvat.net/2009/poland/index.php
    Rallikuvat.net - Rallypictures from the homeland of rallying

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Photos of the last day are available at my website.

We saw Novikov stall at one of the stages yesterday, was that part of tactics?

We had a nice weekend, but next time we'll go by plane. Got a bit bored after 2 days of driving and it's not that fast with all those unfinished motorways.

The spectator parkings were well located, did 10 stages and only once had to walk more then 5 minutes. Security was OK most of the time although it's annoying that they only speak Polish so you just follow whatever the others do. Local people were very friendly aswell (those that speak english anyway). Might go back next time.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Mirek Fric [Cze
    Look at the end of the video !
    Novikov is totally crazy, now we are all sure =) ! And here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBiUEt3qhfs