Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Testing for the Scottish Round

Does anyone know if any teams/drivers will be testing in Scotland prior to the Scottish Round next year. Yes I know its a bit early but incase they are doing pre-seaon testing.

Cheers Daniel

Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgin Man
    Does anyone know if any teams/drivers will be testing in Scotland prior to the Scottish Round next year. Yes I know its a bit early but incase they are doing pre-seaon testing.

Cheers Daniel
    I think you are very early

MJW
    I think its inevitable that there will be testing. Any motorsport taken remotely seriously will involve pre event testing. Having said that I dont know if IRC has rules like wrc restricting the number of days testing each year and in which countries teams can test. As was said anove you are way too early in trying to find out. check the calendar and look any time from about 4 weeks before the rally.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    I think its inevitable that there will be testing. Any motorsport taken remotely seriously will involve pre event testing. Having said that I dont know if IRC has rules like wrc restricting the number of days testing each year and in which countries teams can test. As was said anove you are way too early in trying to find out. check the calendar and look any time from about 4 weeks before the rally.
    Yea it is a bit early but it was incase they are testing prior to the first event. Same as ''MJW'' wasn't too sure on the rules for testing in the IRC.

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    I too would be interested in any info
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!