Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    last night $1.09 a litre... thats 93 octane i think...

today it should be cheper, tuesday fuel here is usually the cheapest ofr the whole week
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Here price of unleaded petrol (87 octane) is Rs 51.60 per litre ...which should translate to roughly $1.2 or 65p a litre
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Current fluctuations in Oz

OK, I cycle past a service station everyday, so I have figured out the fluctuations here in Melbourne. Thursday is the most expensive with Regular Unleaded costing $AUD1.23 pe litre. Tuesdays are the cheapest with Regular Unleaded dropping down to $AUD1.09

95 Octane is around 6 0r 7 cents per litre more, then there is a higher Octane which costs around 11 cents more than Regular.

To some people, the couldn't care about the fluctuations, but I note that if I fill in on Tuesdays, I get High Octane slightly cheaper than the Regular stuff on Thursdays, and that makes me happier as I drive away from the pump.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    0.8$ 92 octane, 0.85$ for 95, 075$ for 76. When the car eats 20 litres for 100, and you are to go 2600 km to the champ stage and 2600 back home, you need 1000 litres... And here in Russia we have 9 stages of our championship this year...
    www.rallyrus.spb.ru - rally news and photos from Russia in English and Russian

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Well, after climbing slowly just before the Christmas holidays, the price per litre has dropped now. Just this morning I noticed a service station selling for 79.9 cents per litre (~ 0.34GBP/litre or $2.52USD/Gal.). That's the lowest I've seen in a long time. I would assume a similar trend in the rest of the world?
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Where I live (Tennessee, USA), it has now dropped to $1.96/gallon. That's about $.52/liter. I heard one station across town was selling it for $1.89/gallon.

This is for regular unleaded 87 Octane.
    ¿Quién es el que anda aquí?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here in Bolivia its 3.74 bs./liter making it 0.46$US/liter.
    I think my country is one of the few ones where the goverment pays part it(hence the price) rather than tax it and get some money of it. but we're far from what Venezuela does(0.03$US/liter there).
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 252 Times in 68 Posts
    3 cents a liter sounds good, we might all have to move to Venezuela for the cheap fuel.

Ray
    2007 Australian Rally Champion Driver Class P3
    2011 Australian Rally Champion Codriver Privateers Cup and Premier League,
    2014 Australian Targa Champion Codriver Late Classic

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    heard it's actually a bad thing.most Venezuelans think all the money the goverment spends paying it, could be used in something more useful, and it created the horrible habit that Venezuelans use their cars for everything, even if they're going somewhere just a few meters from their house, almost no-one uses public transport and the Caracas traffic is said to be the worst in LatinAmerica.
    Just read on todays newspaper that the price will be raised on Sunday
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schmenke
    Well, after climbing slowly just before the Christmas holidays, the price per litre has dropped now. Just this morning I noticed a service station selling for 79.9 cents per litre (~ 0.34GBP/litre or $2.52USD/Gal.). That's the lowest I've seen in a long time. I would assume a similar trend in the rest of the world?
    You want a kick in the teeth? Gas on weeknights around Oshawa drops down to 72 cents a liter, and never over 82 during the day. Yet 10 kms east in Bowmanville, it is about 82 to 84 all the time. It is ironic though you are paying more for gas in Oil country Schmenke...and that in a province with less taxes on gas....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".