Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

safety officers driving at events

People are propley getting feed up with my complaints about safety officers but one other thing is the way some of them are getting away with driving on stages the road closed car stopped about 8 inches from not going any further at junction 8 on saturdays second stage he would of smacked a few big rocks, thats on the stages done but on the main roads the way some of them drive and over take is crazy and Its horrible to say I cant wait for one of them to have an accident so my point will come across clearer I know other people have seen there antics on the roads these people are ment to be setting a good example
    ES

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    how bad they may drive, you should never want anyone to have an accident, even to get your point across...
    Forza Ferrari!
    Michael Schumacher the best F1 driver ever

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nobody seems to listen until something like an accident happens then its always to late i wouldnt wish it on a person but it is going to happen
    ES

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Rally drivers do it too... I've seen numerous "top" drivers pull idiotic stunts that could've ended up with people killed.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    cant understand a word of that. throw a couple of full stops in again and i'll have a go at reading the thread
    Mull Car Club
    Sandy Loynd - Tob 11

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    Rally drivers do it too... I've seen numerous "top" drivers pull idiotic stunts that could've ended up with people killed.
    Thats very true to... they should be setting an example on the public roads but safety officers are doing it on the stages as well some of them think there in the rally
    ES

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes, I hear where you are coming from, and totally agree with that unless an accident happens nothing will probably be done about it. It was just the phrasing in the first post that got me a bit upset "I can't wait for one of them to have an accident"

I have experienced it too, and will probably feel it more so at the Swedish rally since it will be the first time I drive during a rally (got my license a half year ago)
    Forza Ferrari!
    Michael Schumacher the best F1 driver ever

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    true the phraseing was'nt good i apologise for that
    ES

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I understand where you're coming from but dont tar them all with the same brush. My dad is regularly a safety officer for a national rally and under no circumstances does he drive irresponsibly as you suggest others do. Even when there is a serious accident.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sills
    the way some of them are getting away with driving
    The way some I didnt paint them all with the same brush sorry if it some how came over that way.
    ES