Quote Originally Posted by bowers
Try reading, nowhere in this thread have I said Glock was on rains... it's common knowledge he was on dry tires on his last stint. He was setting faster lap times on all but that last lap on his dry tires!!! .
well, i was reading. it just seemed that, instead of a conspiracy theory, the bleeding obvious needed to be stated. Occum's Razor (the hypothesis containing the fewest assumptions will almost certainly be the correct one) and all that.

Put your bias aside and think about it... at this point in time we don't know if he went off track (also a high possibility) but if he didn't, losing 15+ seconds on the last lap to a guy that was slower/equal to you can be considered suspicious right now. .
My bias? Against whom? Against what? i take up a contrary position to you, ergo i am biased? god, what is it with this site and the inability to think before posting? try Occum's Razor again. you're making assumptions other than the obvious one: you're wrong.

I admit it. i am biased. biased against people who don't think before they post.

if you knew glock was setting fast times, you had access to F1's site or some other live timing site, in which case you could see his splits with his team mate. trulli had no interest in slowing down on the last lap, neither did glock.

dry tyres work reasonably in light wet, until they lose temperature (and, of course, until the standing water becomes more prevalent), then you are in a no-win downward spiral. the cooler weather and the standing water and the lower lateral grip levels and lighter brake loads all conspire to drag the tyre temp down and you cannot get it back again.

i suspect this is what happened to toyota as the rain got heavier.

Also Kubica joining the battle hampered Vettel way more than Hamilton as he actually fought with Vettel and casually strolled past Hamilton in an attempt to get his lap back (you know incase the safety car came out it would make a lot of sense to do that), but that is an absolute non-issue so why you're even bringing it up confuses me.
the way hamilton moved for RK left a door ajar for vettel, who did a superb job to take it. a superstar of the future.

and, wow. on the second last lap RK was gambling on a safety car? i know kubica and he's not that stupid. I know Mario Theissen and he's not that stupid, either...

...that leaves one of you.