Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts

Did You Soil Yourself?

I thought I would get this one out there before all the cosmic forces are aligned!
    If for some reason Lewis fails in his quest I wouldn't want this to seem antagonistic. If he delivers a thorough "Beat Down" then the probability of me using this platform for an ongoing research project would greatly diminish.
    Enquiring minds want to know. "Skid marks", nostril fluid acceleration, and exhaust, (also known as NFAE) butter-fingers, stinky fingers, uncontrollable bowels, and bladder! People I think we should all come clean (that was not meant to be a pun). I will personally take the lead and tell you up front I am going to go "Commando" for the entire race weekend. Any slip-ups by me will be magnified and I could find myself in some rather sticky social predicaments.
    Let's here everyone’s anecdotal stories. Once confessed your contrition will be sincere and painless!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio
    I thought I would get this one out there before all the cosmic forces are aligned!
    If for some reason Lewis fails in his quest I wouldn't want this to seem antagonistic. If he delivers a thorough "Beat Down" then the probability of me using this platform for an ongoing research project would greatly diminish.
    Enquiring minds want to know. "Skid marks", nostril fluid acceleration, and exhaust, (also known as NFAE) butter-fingers, stinky fingers, uncontrollable bowels, and bladder! People I think we should all come clean (that was not meant to be a pun). I will personally take the lead and tell you up front I am going to go "Commando" for the entire race weekend. Any slip-ups by me will be magnified and I could find myself in some rather sticky social predicaments.
    Let's here everyone’s anecdotal stories. Once confessed your contrition will be sincere and painless!
    I'm not sitting next to you on Sunday.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

For those special moments.....
    Try http://www.adultdiapers2u.com/
    but they don't take American Express.....
    Gloomy will appreciate it (indeed you might bring him an extra pair, as what r friends for)
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

First recorded event:

10:14:56 [donks] wet fart

I hope he doesn't sue me

See what your missing in pino's chat room! :

10:56:55 [courageous] I just threw up a little bit - could ITV get any worse? :

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    With trulli on front row, Pino should got those diapers for himself...

I would post another link but i don't do Italian
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    First recorded event:
    10:14:56 [donks] wet fart
    just to put my comment in context :
    http://www.theexplodingwhale.com/mor...0126-taiwan/#3

United in diversity !!!

Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote
    just to put my comment in context :

"Once moved to a nearby nature preserve, the male specimen — the largest whale ever recorded in Taiwan — drew the attention of locals because of its large penis, measured at some five feet, the Taipei Times reported."

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    so now you see why I was so interested in the documentary :
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 1,082 Times in 604 Posts
    I will be watching my children since my wife will be at work so I will be "the perfect dad" during the race.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."