Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

New infringement type?

Can the mods start giving out infringements for people having pointless arguments on the f1 forums? Sure it takes an idiot to start a pointless argument but you're just as stupid if you keep it going Honestly i've never read so much crap in my life than today's silliness and i've read my own posts!
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lightbulb just my thoughts about it ...

One person's "crap" could be another person's jewel.

It is the poster's choice to participate or not participate in a thread,
    if a poster feels a thread is "crap", then the poster should avoid that thread.
    As long as personal attacks are avoided, a good debate can be quite entertaining.

Happy Posting
    2008 ESPN Stockcar Challenge MSF Champion :D
    2007 Yahoo! Boogity Boogity Boogity Champion :D

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I agree but there is a limit. In F1 there is endless debate over the most silly of things at times and there are constant accusations of bias, stupidity and worse. Debate is good if something gets discussed and agreed upon but this is ridiculous
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Can the mods start giving out infringements for people having pointless arguments on the f1 forums? Sure it takes an idiot to start a pointless argument but you're just as stupid if you keep it going Honestly i've never read so much crap in my life than today's silliness and i've read my own posts!
    Do what I do, stop reading the threads. :
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    You should give infringements for obviously idiotic posts.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    Let me get this straight: this thread is about a turkey voting for Christmas? :
    https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/stugrovesf1.wordpress.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wink

I may have to go to the F1 forum & get in on the excitement ...
    a turkey voting for Christmas sounds like a fun conversation ...
    2008 ESPN Stockcar Challenge MSF Champion :D
    2007 Yahoo! Boogity Boogity Boogity Champion :D

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janneppi
    Do what I do, stop reading the threads. :
    It's more or less what I've done, but I would very much like to be able to read them and contribute to them again. Sadly, the utterly moronic way in which certain people approach the business of having opinions about the sport has put me right off. It's not saying much for the forums that there is one part of them that is only worth ignoring but for a few die-hard posters of common sense, is it? Some of the stuff I've read in the Bourdais thread is, quite simply, utter crap of the first order. It seems to me that the views of anyone sensible are being drowned or, worse, driven out.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I agree Ben. It's embarrassing really.

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    It's more or less what I've done, but I would very much like to be able to read them and contribute to them again. Sadly, the utterly moronic way in which certain people approach the business of having opinions about the sport has put me right off. It's not saying much for the forums that there is one part of them that is only worth ignoring but for a few die-hard posters of common sense, is it? Some of the stuff I've read in the Bourdais thread is, quite simply, utter crap of the first order. It seems to me that the views of anyone sensible are being drowned or, worse, driven out.
    The problem is as Nenukknak put it in another thread few days ago.
    This thread seems to be occupied by some people who want to state their opinions over and over again, because they think they're so important and they won't rest till every one agrees.
    And it goes beyond ioan(that's who really mean don't you BDunnell? ) It's the fault of everyone who happily goes along with the bickering, it's just a bloody thread on a F1 forum, having the last word isn't required, neither is it mandatory making the other guy admid defeat, or something similar, utterly childish.
    To me, that's a big part problem, something, which I'm not free of guilt either.

Rant over.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.