WSBK Magny-Cours

Current German SBK champion Martin Bauer is replacing Kiyonari this weekend - Kiyonari has a broken collarbone. Any comments about Bauer, I don't know anything about him.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I dont know much about him either. He just won his 2nd IDM Superbike title, I dont think he knows Magny-Cours or has any experience in racing Superbikes (IDM uses rules similar to FIM superstock)

He was Schumacher's team mate when he did those IDM Superbike races. Bauer was a lot faster than MS and won those races.
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Wow! I'm getting live coverage of the quals from the WSBK website. It used to say something like "no coverage in your area". Usually I can only get the timing screen. This is great!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    So, 3 new Champions at Magny Cours, Bayliss in SBK, Pitt in SS and also Frenchman Loris Baz won the Superstock 600 title

SBK race 1 wasnt that great, SS, was great racing from start to finish as always, shame Harms took the 2 other title challengers out in one move

the Superstock 1000 race also had great racing and now there are 4 guys with a chance to win the title at the last race of the season. congrats to Smrz for his first win. What happened to Brendan Roberts? He was 5th with 3 to go and he finished 20th

I also watched a replay of yesterday's superstock 600 race from worldsbk.com, I dont know the riders and it didn't have commentary so I had no idea who whas racing who but it had nice close racing.

So far I watched the 125, 250 and motoGP live then the SST600 replay and then SBK race 1 and SS live. Worldsbk.com also listed the GSX-R cup race live but they didnt show it so now I wait for SBK race 2 to start. overall I have to say this was a good Sunday
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Lightbulb their hearts in their mouths

Wise man have their mouths in their hearts, fools have their hearts in their mouths.---------------------------------------------------wedding invitations, warhammer gold, warhammer gold, warhammer gold, wow power leveling,

Cool Great

bump then lurk as soon as possible  Let us take a moment of the time just to pay tribute and show appreciation to the person called mom though some may not say it openly to their mother. There's no substitute for her. Cherish every single moment. Though at times she may not be the best of friends, may not agree to our thoughts, she is still your mother!!! She will be there for you...to listen to your woes, your braggings, your frustrations, etc. Ask yourself...have you put aside enough time for her, to listen to her “blues” of working in the kitchen, her tiredness? Be tactful, loving and still show her due respect though you may have a different view from hers. Once gone, only fond memories of the past and also regrets will be left.  Don't take for granted the things closest to your heart. Love her more than you love yourself. Life is meaningless without her ...Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap WOW Gold!All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling --------------------------------------------------- Pet products, dog bed, pet supply wow power level, WoW Power Leveling,