Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duane
    Yes its now official, Mallory was our last event, Brands and Snetterton have been canned, so for those of you who missed us away from the Rock and could'nt be botherd to travell to support us......well enough said !!!
    Nice to see you have been honing your PR skills.

And you wonder why people don't come to the events and have deserted this forum?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just stating the truth JJ, if its hit a nerve then sorry.

my post is born of the facts as i know them whereby in the last year many oppionions have been thrown the series and my way without full facts being held by the accusers, like i said on another post you and others are entitled to there oppinions.........and there are many of them.......and if i currently have any skills left its in Welding and fabrication and the use of truth and facts.
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by JovialJooles
    Nice to see you have been honing your PR skills.

And you wonder why people don't come to the events and have deserted this forum?
    His PR skills aint that bad at least he tries. As for people deserting the forum it was you that pissed a lot of people off by being a little power crazy Hitler. Telling people what they can and cannot write on a public forum.
    make love not war.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    very well said tractor!!! as for jj! well one day he'll get off his throne

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tractorboy.
    His PR skills aint that bad at least he tries. As for people deserting the forum it was you that pissed a lot of people off by being a little power crazy Hitler. Telling people what they can and cannot write on a public forum.
    Thats the truest thing I have read on this forum for an age and the reason I no longer post on here
    Bagpipes the missing link between noise and music
    Intersport Racing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mickholly
    the reason I no longer post on here
    ;-)
    "Don't wait for your ship to come in..swim out and meet the bloody thing" Barry Sheene 1950-2003

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Don't worry guys; this is the last post I will make on this forum.

I resigned as moderator in July and have hardly been on since.

You ask for commitment from the fans; but as a series you have fallen woefully short this season.

You have the gall to bitch at people for not spending their hard earned money to watch you race at other venues.

Why would I want to travel further afield at more expense to watch a few V8s race? What a Joke!

Anyway, what is the point of arguing my case... You will only flame me. Just remember, I used to be a loyal fan until you all started bitching.

It makes such good business sense to p1ss off your loyal supporters.

You've lost me for good.

Idiots...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    cheerio.
    make love not war.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Honestly, you lot... *sigh*

There are times I feel like rounding you all up, wanging you in a play pen and giving you a dummy each.

Maybe it's a woman thing, I dunno. *shrug*
    Scrumpy, scrumpy, scrumpy, SLEDGEHAMMER!!!
    Colin and Keith: the WHITE Stuff! :up:
    SCSA Pickems Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    JJ , like i said you are entitled to your oppinion.

But i quite understand why people have not come to see us away from the rock, half the cars didnt want to know so why should the fans ???, at times i guess we have felt like iditos, taking 2 or even 5 cars to a meeting, but we made an agreement to join with the VSR's as it was the only way by then (feb08) to keep both series going.

well when i say half the cars, most of the cars but like you they wanted to be at the rock.......am i having a go at them, or you guy's, No, you are however missing the point, 18 cars were up for it at the rock on the back of 15 cars at the last meeting 07 but it was to late, i hoped 10 of them would join with 10 VSR's but credit crunch hit and im sure our series wasnt the only one hit by it let alone those who will be next year.

so right now its not about PR as such just trying to answer some of the questions aimed at me during the year now the season has finished, on the plus side we can run on road courses !!!!

Dont you think Rockingham might of missed us then ???
    REVOLUTION RACING