Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demotivational

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Demotivational

Regardless of how you feel about Danica and Milka, you have to laugh a little at this.

racing-reference.info/showblog?id=1785
    9 Simple Rules as Suggested by a Nerd

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You know what's funny? If you put a sexy Sarah Fisher and Katherine Legge's hot pics like those two with the same slogan.......

Now that's funny.
    "Lawyers are the best investment"....Tom Leykis

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    I'm not sure if it's funny or sad.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Is that fall back careers or fall on your back careers?
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I'm thinking one 'model' looks fairly natural, unforced, & quite pleasant, a pic that wouldn't look out of place from a family album.... the other.. um, does not. ewwwe.

Just sayin'

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The Milka Duno picture clearly looks forced. She's on the ladder, which implies that she's getting out of the pool, but she is completly dry.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As a Danica fan I think that her picture is the most sad. I must agree with Elis, Milkas is wearing a rather modest swim suit. There is no excuse for Danica she was young when she did that photoshoot. What does our culture tell us? That doing these types of shoots are glamourous, when in fact they are demeaning. I remeber they asked Briscoe if he saw the SI and in a rather creepy way he was like yeah, she's quite talented. As a woman I don't want to be seen scantily clad and talented for my body but rather smart and for Danica being talented on the racetrack. I think she like most has given into our societies defition of beauty. I would love to see her be more like Sarah and not do those kinds of things but Sarah is older, wiser and I have a feeling she wouldn't like quite as "good" as Danica in SI swim issue. I also have to admit in most outfits Danica looks kind uniquely shaped with bigger arms but in one SI issue she appears to have nice proportions but that could be editing. Eww at Ryan for being like she's talented, I should find that clip because it was so creepy.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_andrew
    The Milka Duno picture clearly looks forced. She's on the ladder, which implies that she's getting out of the pool, but she is completly dry.
    Maybe she was wet. But as we all know, Milka's skills with a towel match Dirty Harry's skills with a .44 Magnum.

"Forced" is an odd word to use in this instance. It's a posed photograph. Like many still photos, she simply took a position, posed and the photo was taken. It looks rather natural and doesn't seem "forced" at all to me (whatever that means). I doubt that Hugo Chavez was pointing an AK-47 at her dog making her take pictures that day... although it's probably crossed his twisted little mind.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Posed would be the better word, but It's too late to edit that now.

And as far as dictators go, Chavez isn't that bad. He isn't starving anyone, he's not committing genocide, he's just loud.

Question good!

bump the thread up.