Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto
    I have never heard about chances in ERC for YU Rally. Next year will miss Rajd Polski and it looks there will be Asturias instead of it.
    It was said yesterday at the press conference

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    But remember,they are just candidates,they dont have to be in the calendar next year

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts

Yet another ERC

Here is yet another ERC Euro Rally Challenge: http://www.eurorallychallenge.eu/

So now we have 3:
    Euro Rally Championship
    Euro RallyCross Championship
    Euro Rally Challenge

It is not strange that people are a bit confused. This naming confusion need to be straighten out !

Liked 3,305 Times in 1,741 Posts
    Don't forget there is also something called European Rally Cup, but I have no idea why it still exists.

I think that the idea that somebody mentioned here to merge ERC with JWRC is a good one. Why are young JWRC drivers with low budgets forced to drive exotic rallies like Jordan or Mexico?! Let them stay in europe. Top drivers come from Europe anyway and here is the cradle of rallying!
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 313 Times in 137 Posts
    There are three European rally cups at the moment.

http://www.fia.com/en-GB/sport/champ...euro_cups.aspx

Last year there was a north or north east cup also. Lot of different European something.

I must say that I was little surprised when I looked at the standings for ERC. A guy that is fourth in IRC is leading the ERC.
    “Don’t eat the yellow snow” Frank Zappa

Liked 11,169 Times in 4,435 Posts
    OldF: Rossetti is concentrating on C.I.R. and ERC. He did aditional IRC Portugal because they paid him. In other cases he drove joint events. That's why he is in IRC standings. He will also do last ERC round in Antibes.

Anyway European Cups are totaly useless (half of our national championship has some coeficient for example). Noone cares about them.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    The only valid solution is to merge it with IRC.

Liked 3,799 Times in 1,688 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Mirek Fric [Cze
    ]OldF: Rossetti is concentrating on C.I.R. and ERC. He did aditional IRC Portugal because they paid him. In other cases he drove joint events. That's why he is in IRC standings. He will also do last ERC round in Antibes.

Anyway European Cups are totaly useless (half of our national championship has some coeficient for example). Noone cares about them.
    Euroepan cups was made only for organisers, who were in European Rally Championship with lower coefficients than 20. Nobody is interested in it, but organisers can say they are in European Cup (and nobody like government or sponsors dont understand difference between European Cup and European Championship) and of course organisers are giving money for being in this cup.