Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thompp
    SEATFreak is going to have to change his name (again)

VauxhallFreak, anybody..?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurotech
    Quick sugestion - LADAfreak? or go back to MG because Jason Hughes seems a bit reluctant to let go!
    I admire your balls to not just kick the dog when it's down...but from behind...but it's shows just how low you two are prepared to stoop. Thank you for tha.

As it happens I will only change my name when hell freezes over....or when that cruel tyrrant Iain who seems to love punishing people for any old reason starts being a nice person which is considerably longer. Sometimes I wish I would die of cancer soon so I can get away from this non-stop reign of punishment he feels I deserve so much.

Well, behind peoples back I lent my full support to Clyde Valley Racing. I fully intend to keep my name. I will get banned for it but frankly I don't give a toss. I haven't enjoyed as much peace in a long long time.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak
    Sometimes I wish I would die of cancer soon so I can get away from this non-stop reign of punishment he feels I deserve so much.
    Hey hey mate don't be saying that. I know I've said some things that were perhaps nasty in the past but I've never wish that upon anyone except someone that is truly horrible and you're not horrible.....
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    and you're not horrible.....
    As much of a very pleasing shock it is to hear you say that, something which shows a totally new side to you, you are sadly alone my good friend.

That is why I wish that upon myself as much as anything.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    but it's shows just how low you two are prepared to stoop.
    C'mon now mate, its only a joke and was only ment as that. Why not see the funny side?? I do.

As much of a very pleasing shock it is to hear you say that, something which shows a totally new side to you, you are sadly alone my good friend.
    I wouldn't quite say he was alone, I for one like you and I think its very wrong all the crap that you get on these forums but you just have to take it.

I do think Iain does have bad judgement on who to ban and give infringemants to because I myself was hit with a penalty for doing nothing but it wasn't quite as severe as yours.

Sorry if you found my joke offensive, I didn't mean it too be .
    Please ignore ALL of the above....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Some of us expressed genuine concern why you had dissappeared, no one had actually said anything bad without your presence. Those comments are clearly only jokes. And obviously shouldnt have been taken any other way.
    I just think it was mighty immature that you had dissappeared for so long, and should have stuck around, as it has only given those who you dont get along so well with ammunition.

C'mon and think a little bit next time, and don't just return and slag members off, especially admin, as that way you shall never get respected.
    Drivers’01,’02,’03,’04,’07,’08
    Manufacturers’01,’02,’03,’04,’05,’07,’08 Teams’01,’02,’03,’04,’08.