Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum
    Model, huh? As in plastic?
    Nah I don't think so...Even wearing a race suit I reckon you could tell if she had plastic.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    What a Jerk, but then again, I don't really have a high opinion of little Ms. Patrick but at least she hasn't done anything illegal....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum
    Well, Danica looks and acts 16 (or less), so what has changed?

I can't see how that is good press for her. Hubby chases underage teenagers?
    Whoa! I hadn't seen this article. So Danica married herself a freak...

I wonder what "dress up night" is like at their house?
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sounds like he enjoys his women fresh
    if you cant stand the heat
    then stay out of the kitchen

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Danica's got that new car smell.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    easy... I'll be inclined to close this thread if this continues

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Okeefe
    "Patrick is about the hottest thing on wheels -- race car driver, spokesperson and model."
    Good on her.
    Her performance behind the camera is much better than her performance at a Peak event. No flies on this one.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You and this reporter disagree then I guess. Hottest thing on wheels - model (yup, she's pretty much in demand and calling the shots); spokeswoman (yup, she's done some good charity work and speaks often of the sport she loves); race car driver (yup, she won Rookie of the Year and seems to be steadily improving).

I agree with the reporter on this one and not with you, and I think you are biased against her and would not recognize or admit she had done well on anything she has done well on anyway in some tiring attempt at Champ Car loyalty. You know -- it is possible to like Champ Car without swinging at her steady.

Face it already - she won rookie of the year; that's better than some have done; she gets paid to pose; that's better than begging for scraps of camera attention anywhere one can; and she's a spokeswoman for the sport and charities she likes drawing attention to both. If all you can find is bad in those things - I'd say it's your own issues clouding your own sight.
    We\'ve got loud guitars and big suspicions, great big guns and small ambitions, and we still argue over who is God. Hey there miscreation, bring a flower time is wasting. It\'s hard to make a stand. /Sheryl Crow

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Okeefe, I just don't like her, so there. I however, have never bought into the hype nor do I think she is exceptionally talented. She is of average ability and that is that. My opinion of her though as a marketing success is different, she is VERY good at that, but hey, I don't pick my favourite race drivers for the commercials they make or the pictures they take.

As for her Hubby, well, as the article implies, he may be a little sinister....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Why is there so much hostility towards Danica? Sure she hasn't won a race yet but she finishes higher than a lot of the other drivers. Nobody talks this much trash about Matsura or Buddy Rice. She's also a cute girl which makes her marketable. I wish her success this season.