Thread: Friendly Poll

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Friendly Poll

Just curious who all thinks "Dave Brock" is really "Waldo"? They are either the same person or some sort of "E-Lovers" because dave gets quite defensive when someone mentions old Waldo for seemingly no reason what so ever. I hope I don't get banned or somthing for this post, just really curious because it seems like if they are the same person and we know about it then we should ban him as well! Well lets hear your opinion... I recommend reading some of Dave's latest posts before coming to a conclusion! Have a great day!
    INDY!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh, c'mon already -

first of all does it matter?

second of all, given the different use of language etc. I don't think they are the same guy anyway.....

I know Waldo had his issues here but really, this is a racing forum not a grade school... it takes more than one strong personality to have a clash and there is more than one person in the world that each one of us just plain do not get along with - sometimes for no real good reason...

This whole thing has gotten a bunch of knowledgeable racing fans (that all seem to be decent folks to me) all tied up in knots when there is good racing stuff to be discussed

time to move on.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Listen to Starter's comments in the PREVIOUS thread... this one is closed as well