Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Krogshöj
    Every time he or Brienne starts talking I have an urgent need to stop watching the race. Bring on Jamie Little and Jan Beekhuis.

Do you think they take Brianne aside after each show to point out certain things... like the fact that she sounds like a moron? Wilson's "mis-steering" mysteriously disappearing? Her reference to Bobby embracing his son Graham after his first win as "the now infamous hug in pit lane" I didn't understand that. Did Graham pull a shiv on his Dad? Did he protest against such a public display of affection by his father? "Not here Pops!"

My vote for a woman in pit lane would go to Jamie Howe on Speed. She's been doing it for less than two years but she gets better with each broadcast.
    Who, What, When, Where, Why -- http://champcarstats.com/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I though Jack's questions and demeanor were appropriate for the situation.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPVguy
    I though Jack's questions and demeanor were appropriate for the situation.

Yes, the FIRST time he asked the question. But his persistence in trying to get a rise out of Helio was unconscionable. When he effectively said no comment, Jack should have backed off.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just wrong

not only that Helio said he had nothing to say, he asked Jack-a-roo to 'save me here' a cry for help as he was about to lose it. Jack refused and went in for the journalistic kill. "why are you so mad Helio?"

That just BS.
    i KNOW WHAT i like and i like what I know

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by disko
    not only that Helio said he had nothing to say, he asked Jack-a-roo to 'save me here' a cry for help as he was about to lose it. Jack refused and went in for the journalistic kill. "why are you so mad Helio?"

That just BS.
    "why are you so mad Helio?" Is a very appropriate question given the circumstances of his recent penalty costing him (arguably) the race. It is not a bad thing to have persistant journalists vs. the ones that just lay over and accept the party line straight out of moveon.org or wherever with no qustions asked. It is not the pit reporters job to be polite and buddies with the drivers to let them "save themselves" - and "why are you so mad Helio?" was a VERY germain issue. I thought it was fine and frankly having tuned in a little late myself, I would have liked to know "why are you so mad Helio?".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Arute has always been an idiot, what do you expect. Helio is too, but atleast he shut his mouth.
    HELLO CHAMPCAR!! WAKE UP!! ARE YOU THERE??!!?? HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by namarow
    Arute has always been an idiot, what do you expect. Helio is too, but atleast he shut his mouth.

I've got to ask, who do you like?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Krogshöj
    Bring on Jamie Little and Jan Beekhuis.
    and Brian Till, Bill Adam, Parker Johnstone et al.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by disko

That just BS.
    Well said there