Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=184902

My pictures for anyone interested.
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mmmmm sexy!
    Drivers’01,’02,’03,’04,’07,’08
    Manufacturers’01,’02,’03,’04,’05,’07,’08 Teams’01,’02,’03,’04,’08.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VX_Rules
    Mmmmm sexy!
    Is that the Exeo? Their is ONE saloon in the pipeline for 2009. That has to be it given it is the only saloon they look set to produce.

I cannot wait till enough cars are shifted before the team can consider using it as a replacement to the Leon Cupra R. As far as I know 2,500 cars have to be shifted in the UK before it can be used in the BTCC. But once enough are sold once the Leon is replaced by it then you will see SEATSport UK go! Especially if the new regs to be introduced into the WTCC filters to the BTCC where turbo diesel will be phased out and 2ltr turbo charged petrol engines introduced from 2010.

Look a decent opponent to the Insignia.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Indeed, looks decent, but i think the series needs a radical shape like what we've got at the moment with Seat.
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuderia ferrari
    Indeed, looks decent, but i think the series needs a radical shape like what we've got at the moment with Seat.
    I have never heard the Leon described as "radical" before!

Radical it may be but in the BTCC the hatchbacks have hardly proved succesfull. Every car that I have considered really strong since observing this series from 2001 onward have all been saloons. Vauxhalls Astra, Astra Coupe and Vectra, Honda's Integra and the BMW 320si have been as far as I know the 3 best models that have competed.

I may offer the BTCC something different in the way of car shapes but hatchbacks I don't think can seriously challenge a saloon car without assistance.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak
    I have never heard the Leon described as "radical" before!

Radical it may be but in the BTCC the hatchbacks have hardly proved succesfull. Every car that I have considered really strong since observing this series from 2001 onward have all been saloons. Vauxhalls Astra, Astra Coupe and Vectra, Honda's Integra and the BMW 320si have been as far as I know the 3 best models that have competed.

I may offer the BTCC something different in the way of car shapes but hatchbacks I don't think can seriously challenge a saloon car without assistance.
    Apart from Plato losing the title by only 3 points last season.........
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And you say the Astra and Astra Coupe. Coupe for definate but the Astra wasnt succesful in comparison in anyway.
    Drivers’01,’02,’03,’04,’07,’08
    Manufacturers’01,’02,’03,’04,’05,’07,’08 Teams’01,’02,’03,’04,’08.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak

It doesn't matter how many times I read this.. I am still confused!
    Surely the Astra, Astra Coupe and the Honda Integra were HATCHBACK's?

And by my maths Astra, Astra Coupe, Vectra, Honda Integra and BMW 320si is FIVE models, not 3!?

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peewhee
    It doesn't matter how many times I read this.. I am still confused!
    Surely the Astra, Astra Coupe and the Honda Integra were HATCHBACK's?

And by my maths Astra, Astra Coupe, Vectra, Honda Integra and BMW 320si is FIVE models, not 3!?
    Well are the Astra Coupe and Integra not Coupes? Or is a coupe with a hatchback still a hatchback? The Astra Coupe doesn't have a hatchback, does it?

Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Well are the Astra Coupe and Integra not Coupes? Or is a coupe with a hatchback still a hatchback? The Astra Coupe doesn't have a hatchback, does it?

But they are certainly not SALOONS as SEATFreak gives the impression they are!