Page 55 of 81 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, Ford started using tactics, but if they hadn't are you ALL sure that citroen wouln't have started already (o would start eventually)??
    It's part of the game, but blaming ford for starting it it's like little kids when they have fights: "he started it..." get over it.
    One thing i still believe is that is not Loeb thats doing this, it's mr. Quesnel (or whatever) if seb won finland (fair and square) he would, by pure right foot, win Zealand without tactics, and he knows it.
    The current system is better than the previous, but far from GOOD for the sport (go figure what the other was).
    The way the time table looks, pont to be a citroen 1-2 come sunday at 3 pm.
    feces complain about the stink of toilet

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    I don't believe this forum is cut in two districts, Ford- and Citroen lovers. There are fans of other manufactureres and us, who aren't basicly fans of any manufacturer, or equally support them all but therefore, couldn't care a rat's *** who started the tactics or who's to blame. What I do believe is that if only FIA could find a solution to this starting order issue we could all be happier.
    And amen to that too!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by playmo
    Yes, Ford started using tactics, but if they hadn't are you ALL sure that citroen wouln't have started already (o would start eventually)??
    It's part of the game, but blaming ford for starting it it's like little kids when they have fights: "he started it..." get over it.
    One thing i still believe is that is not Loeb thats doing this, it's mr. Quesnel (or whatever) if seb won finland (fair and square) he would, by pure right foot, win Zealand without tactics, and he knows it.
    The current system is better than the previous, but far from GOOD for the sport (go figure what the other was).
    The way the time table looks, pont to be a citroen 1-2 come sunday at 3 pm.
    NZ and Finland are very different events despite what people say. Fast and flowing is about all they share, New Zealand has far more camber to the corners and doesn't have nearly as many jumps either. Finland is also grippier too.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I mean, he's won the most demanding event, in front of quite some challenge (by the locals, of course) so he can win wherever (at this pont, with the current competition)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh my god I haven't follow the news since for a day and now it's even worse than before. I can't watch this anymore.

What makes me sad is that after all that slowing the people behind can't catch up.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Don't wanna continue all this negative trend, but...
    That's the first overseas rally in many years that I don't follow on-line at night. I mean I used not to sleep during rallies Japan, Argentina or New Zealand, following the action lots of hours behind/in front of me, but this season... Well, I haven't seen a single stage "on-line" yet. And despite there're 4 people capable of winning the rally, It's not gonna happen tonight too.
    Martin Holmes about Sebastien Loeb: "Misery is being beaten when you just can't understand why".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would like to see Richard Mason passing Villagra and Rautenbach tomorrow.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I'll say it again. No one is really whinging about the Ford Abu Scooby Dooby Doo team using tactics but about Wilson using cars from a satellite team as if they were part of his team.
    Mike from denmark and Xsara fan implied that today's tactical game wouldn't have happened in pure and honest Citroen-world. Bad Ford team forced Citroen to do this. My response was for them.

By the way, If Citroen had satellite team and their situation would be difficult for fair racing (as in the case of Fords) they would do the same as Ford.
    I am a big fan of Andy Aigner

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Some people could say that actually Loeb started tactics even before, in Mexico. But let's get over it and stop this useless fight no matter what do you think, they will still do it.

Teams are all the same. Everybody wants to win, and they use any possible way, fair or not.

I personally like these new rules because a lot of drivers are very close at the start of the third day for the win, while in the past I wasn't even following it anymore as it was cruise mode for almost everybody.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Helstar
    Some people could say that actually Loeb started tactics even before, in Mexico. But let's get over it and stop this useless fight no matter what do you think, they will still do it.

Teams are all the same. Everybody wants to win, and they use any possible way, fair or not.

I personally like these new rules because a lot of drivers are very close at the start of the third day for the win, while in the past I wasn't even following it anymore as it was cruise mode for almost everybody.
    yeah... i see pro's and con's to the rules... i do agree... can't wait for day 3 tomarrow!