Page 36 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    how many cars are infront of Loeb tommorow sweeping ??
    Is this a trick question ?
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    how many cars are infront of Loeb tommorow sweeping ??
    one
    Martin Holmes about Sebastien Loeb: "Misery is being beaten when you just can't understand why".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it looks like to me the reason that chris flip'd was because the suspension on the front left wheel sprung the car like a trampaline... now I don't claim to be an expert on suspension by any means... but it seems like on roads like this the rebound/fast bump was a little extreme? Thoughts?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    Where are all the People who cried loud about Ford´s Tactics ?
    Nothing to say to the 30 Sec. Penalty of Loeb ?

mokin:
    i doubt this was a tactic

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Torsen
    it looks like to me the reason that chris flip'd was because the suspension on the front left wheel sprung the car like a trampaline... now I don't claim to be an expert on suspension by any means... but it seems like on roads like this the rebound/fast bump was a little extreme? Thoughts?
    It would really help to see the footage from another angle. If that was indeed the same corner where Loeb had a moment then maybe there was a camera unit *fingers crossed*
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think that every car would do the same, bearing in mind that it shoud go at he same speed and through the same "line".
    As a side-comment, i think Chris was "too much in" on that corner.

I sincerely think that Loeb does not need the "magic of tactics", he can outdrive any driver at this moment and, at this moment of time in technology i think that the team can control all of the electronics of the car remotely and that would explain that strange failure on Loebs car (and others on Sordos too) and i firmly believe that citroen DO use this kind of tactics (on secresy of course). That's the only good thing 'bout Ford: they are open on how they use tactics, no matter who likes/ dislikes.
    feces complain about the stink of toilet

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Chris probably botched this corner. You can clearly hear Prevot warning Atkinson about the camber and he still cuts into the corner. I wasn't really surprised by the consequences.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't, Loeb will probably be a few seconds behind Mikko after tomorrow, so he will not have to sweep the road on sunday
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White Sauron
    you dare call the rest "nobodys"? I wouldn't.
    Ooh what are they going to do? Come and beat me up? It's a compliment to Loeb. He's that much better than the rest out there. It's just the truth. Sometimes people whose first language isn't English take things a bit literally. I didn't mean that the others are totally crap drivers. It's just that Loeb is such a good driver. If Marcus was still here I wouldn't be saying this at all. Loeb was better than Marcus by a good margin but he's better than Mikko and Jari-Matti by a country mile or a country 1.609344 kilometers if that makes more sense to you
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Ofcourse it was, no question about it. Have to give the credit for Citroen this time, they were the clever one compared to Ford, will be interesting to see if Ford will have similar failures tomorrow morning and Seb has to go first on the stages...
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.