Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari
    Please please please run the real aero in tomorrows testing!
    I agree! I wanna see what this RB3 is really capable of. If you noticed in valencia they turned very few laps, especially when compared to mclaren, which kinda tells me that they where just generally piss-farting around doing system checks and evaluation work. It should also be noted that this was their first real test of the new car, whereas others like mclaren, BMW and ferrari had all done atleast 1 test before this one, so obviously those guys would have been a bit more advanced with their programs then RBR.

Hopefully in the next test they will get serious and we can see whats what

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RJL25
    I agree! I wanna see what this RB3 is really capable of. If you noticed in valencia they turned very few laps, especially when compared to mclaren, which kinda tells me that they where just generally piss-farting around doing system checks and evaluation work. It should also be noted that this was their first real test of the new car, whereas others like mclaren, BMW and ferrari had all done atleast 1 test before this one, so obviously those guys would have been a bit more advanced with their programs then RBR.

Hopefully in the next test they will get serious and we can see whats what
    I'm quietly confident they will.
    Ayrton Senna, Legend. R.I.P.

\"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver. Because we are competing. We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for a victory. It is not to come third, fourth, fifth or sixth. I race to win\".

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    If Kimi loses to Alonso this year, I hope that he won't join JPM in NASCAR...
    so where is the place to go?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leopardsleeping
    so where is the place to go?
    WRC