Page 699 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 1995996496896976986997007017097497991199 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 14986
    Liked 846 Times in 391 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfp
    Dont write him off yet, for him, its all or nothing now!
    I really wish he could go flat out in GB... but I doubt he will really do it

Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    Dont forget 2009 in Gb when Mikko pushed like no o ne ever on Port Talbot 2, when his bonnet opened. Remember his jump at the 400m straight...
    I we see that again Mikko can very well be the winner. But SL is favourite of course. But he mustn´t do any mistakes and his car must work all the rally.... Else MH wins.

There´s so many ifs...
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 445 Times in 205 Posts
    finally massive rumours this year...

100% Loeb stay to Citroen

and all others drivers can move other team !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    Dont forget 2009 in Gb when Mikko pushed like no o ne ever on Port Talbot 2, when his bonnet opened. Remember his jump at the 400m straight...
    I we see that again Mikko can very well be the winner. But SL is favourite of course. But he mustn´t do any mistakes and his car must work all the rally.... Else MH wins.

There´s so many ifs...
    Before the stage (2 stages from finish) he was 18 seconds behind Loeb, after being consistently behind him all weekend, loosing most time in rain on saturday morning. Though yes at the SS before he took 10 secs from Loeb who was taking it easy.

Results:
    eWRC-results.com - archive and online results from WRC and rally

The on Port Talbot 2 he was 0.7 seconds ahead of Loeb at split 2 before his bonnet opened on a jump between split 2 and 3 (~1:23 is the normal driving time between the splits)).

Stage splits:
    World Rally Championship - Results - Rally GB

It comes up again and again at numerous places how Hirvonen would have been champion if it weren't for the bonnet opening, when in fact he was beaten and had no chance when it happened.

Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ridder
    Before the stage (2 stages from finish) he was 18 seconds behind Loeb, after being consistently behind him all weekend, loosing most time in rain on saturday morning. Though yes at the SS before he took 10 secs from Loeb who was taking it easy.

Results:
    eWRC-results.com - archive and online results from WRC and rally

The on Port Talbot 2 he was 0.7 seconds ahead of Loeb at split 2 before his bonnet opened on a jump between split 2 and 3 (~1:23 is the normal driving time between the splits)).

Stage splits:
    World Rally Championship - Results - Rally GB

It comes up again and again at numerous places how Hirvonen would have been champion if it weren't for the bonnet opening, when in fact he was beaten and had no chance when it happened.
    Yeah, I have no problem with your quote. It was probably so. My point is that Mikko showed he really wanted to push. And 18 secs after 9/10 ths of the rally isn´t much. Just a missed junction would have ended Loeb championship.

I hope for real fight this year and the best man wins. But- don´t take anything for granted.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 28 Times in 12 Posts
    I remember 2009 and was on the jump on the Port Talbot stage, he was on a right mission, all a little to late maybe at that time. However, Loeb was pushing just as much to stay ahead. I was in the Resolven stage I think it was watching on a slight right hander with a ditch on the outside. Loeb was very lucky on that corner as he had 3 wheels in the ditch and hit a big stone. I cant wait for this years Wales Rally GB, it should be epic.

Liked 81 Times in 48 Posts
    Ford isnt pleased with new rollcage in DS3 WRC
    Google PYeklada

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sete
    Ford isnt pleased with new rollcage in DS3 WRC
    Google PYeklada
    What are the differences in the frame? It wasn't clear in the article.

Mike

Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts
    congratulations to PG Andersson: P-G Anderssons Mobilblogg: Då var man Pappa
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...