Page 200 of 230 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2297
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What start number had Teemu Tahko (Polonez 2000) in Arctic Rally 1981?
    Thank you for help.
    Regards
    Janusz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by januszsz
    What start number had Teemu Tahko (Polonez 2000) in Arctic Rally 1981?
    Thank you for help.
    Regards
    Janusz
    Nº 20, Janusz !

Regards
    Jorge

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jrally
    Nº 20, Janusz !

Regards
    Jorge
    Many thanks Jorge!

Warm regards
    Janusz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good evening,
    Does anyone has the COMPLETE results of Tour of Cyprus (not Cyprus Rally) of 1997 that could share ?

Thanks in advance
    Jorge

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good morning !

1) Does anyone have some data regarding Lorenzo Bertelli (date and place of birth, year of first Rally and first car) ?
    2) Does anyone have the complete results of 1989 Rallye Cyprus and Semperit ?

Thanks in advance
    Best regards
    Jorge

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello!

Can anyone help me with rallies in Denmark in the 1990`s. I am looking for entries made by Swedish driver´s in Volvo 240 turbo.
    I know that some Swedes rallied there with these cars, and would be greatful if someone have any info, like entrylists or pics. Or a link to a webpage with info.

Best regards: Volvo in Motorsport

Liked 28 Times in 16 Posts
    I cannot help you with much - but I do remember some names of Swedish drivers in Danish rallies during the 90's.
    Most known was Jonas Kruse, who was very popular due to how he threw the huge Volvo Turbo arround the stages.
    Another name, I remember, was Tony Mårtensson, who for several years drove many rallies in Denmark. However I think, that his Volvo was only a normally aspirated and not a Turbo.
    A Danish video production company has recorded Danish rallies since 1988 and do sell DVD's from the 90's - I remember having seen at least Kruse in some of their videos, but do not remember which ones. So - not much help, really. Anyway - a link is here: Race Media Website4
    I will try to dig out some old magazines one evening to see if I can find some results for you.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hsmed
    I cannot help you with much - but I do remember some names of Swedish drivers in Danish rallies during the 90's.
    Most known was Jonas Kruse, who was very popular due to how he threw the huge Volvo Turbo arround the stages.
    Another name, I remember, was Tony Mårtensson, who for several years drove many rallies in Denmark. However I think, that his Volvo was only a normally aspirated and not a Turbo.
    A Danish video production company has recorded Danish rallies since 1988 and do sell DVD's from the 90's - I remember having seen at least Kruse in some of their videos, but do not remember which ones. So - not much help, really. Anyway - a link is here: Race Media Website4
    I will try to dig out some old magazines one evening to see if I can find some results for you.

Thank you for the help and the link!

Yes, Mårtensson drove a N/A car, but now have a 240 Group A rally car. He actually bought the car from Jan Norgard Jensen in -95. Before that the car was raced by Peter Werner Hansen in the late 1980´s.

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Volvo in Motorsport
    Hello!

Can anyone help me with rallies in Denmark in the 1990`s. I am looking for entries made by Swedish driver´s in Volvo 240 turbo.
    I know that some Swedes rallied there with these cars, and would be greatful if someone have any info, like entrylists or pics. Or a link to a webpage with info.

Best regards: Volvo in Motorsport

Hej Grabben, I can't remember your name but you might get a few laughs if I send you some stuff from mid 80s Canadian Rally Championship where Bo Skovronek from Regina Saskatchewan (actually from near Danzig in the former Ost Pruessen) was Champion in his 240 GpA car... my first National Championship rally ever was Rocky Mountain Rally which he won and it was chance to see a couple of times how the other guys were doing and it was a beautiful sight to see Bo slide that 240..

Buit what's this about 240 being huge? Its about--within a few cm the size of a modern Focus,.

Now 740 and 940 jeeezuz! stretch-limos!

Doesn't seem to hurt them on gravel.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
    Hej Grabben, I can't remember your name but you might get a few laughs if I send you some stuff from mid 80s Canadian Rally Championship where Bo Skovronek from Regina Saskatchewan (actually from near Danzig in the former Ost Pruessen) was Champion in his 240 GpA car... my first National Championship rally ever was Rocky Mountain Rally which he won and it was chance to see a couple of times how the other guys were doing and it was a beautiful sight to see Bo slide that 240..

Buit what's this about 240 being huge? Its about--within a few cm the size of a modern Focus,.

Now 740 and 940 jeeezuz! stretch-limos!

Doesn't seem to hurt them on gravel.
    Tack så hemskt mycket!! That would be great!! I have tried to find some stuff on Bo´s Volvo, and also Wayne Baldwin´s 240.

Here is my E-Mail: [email:3r3a5k2f]volvoinmotorsport@yahoo.se[/email:3r3a5k2f]

In Sweden there is a lot of 240, 740 and 940 in rallies. In 1997 Mats Karlsson won the National championship with a 940, with a N/A engine putting out 275 hp